Chapter 31

Naina was getting ready in her room. She remembers that in the morning Vikram came to her and kissed her on the head and left. She don't know what happened suddenly.

Her eyes fall on that lehenga which given by Maya which she choose for Naina, whose design is very lovely. She wears the lehenga and put on her blouse, was about to tie the blouse when the door opens and she quickly turns to the other side.

Vikram comes into the room and closes it. His eyes fall on Naina who was standing in lehenga and blouse and holding the dupatta in her hands. Her hair is tied in a bun. He stops breathing after seeing her like this and he is drawn towards her. Naina was very embarrassed and was looking down.

Vikram extends his hand and hold her dupatta and asks, "can I get my wife ready today? Please." Hearing this, Naina raises her head and looks at him.

She looks at him for a while, then turns and looks in the mirror. Giving him permission.

He look at her and grabs the string of her blouse and starts tying it. His hands are touching her bare back which giving her shying feeling. He comes in front of her, lifts her anklets and lowers himself and lifts her feet and places them on the tool next to her. He started tying it on her leg, his hands were touching her leg giving her different butterflies. He makes her sit and wears earrings in her both ears. He then picks up the necklace, puts it around her neck and ties it. Coming in front of her, he made her sit picks up the bangle from there and sit down infront of her, holds her soft hands and make her wears it one by one and he kiss her hands. As if he is enjoying doing this work.

He takes her dupatta and make it wear it on her, he takes the vermillion kept at the last and fill her hairline, Naina looks at him. He comes very close to her, kisses her forehead, he stops near her, their breaths were hitting each other.

Then there is a sound of knocking on the door. Naina immediately stand, Vikram gives way to her and she goes.

He goes to get ready.

Naina comes out, her entire face is red, she places her hand on his heartbeat which is making a lot of noise. When Vikram's hand touches her legs, back.

Naina goes downstairs, everyone is there.

Virendra look at Maya tell her she looks beautiful royal lehanga.

"Mom, look how beautiful bhabhi is looking."

Hearing Ruhi's voice, everyone looks at Naina who is coming down the stairs. Everyone sees, Maya puts her hand on her mouth, "maa, Naina is looking so beautiful, this colour really suit her."

"Wow Bhabhi, you are looking so pretty." Vidhi comes to her and says, Naina smiles. Maya comes, "looking very lovely." "It's your choice, chhoti maa."

"Now let's go," Vidya says, they all go out and Vidya is going to meet Naina with the rest of the ladies. Everyone looks at them with surprise because they are meeting for the first time. Everyone blesses Naina, the elder woman there. She sits down and everyone completes their puja. After puja they comes to the mansion and goes to the rooftop of the mansion.

Vikram coming downstairs, he sees Naina is about to go to the terrace but suddenly she feels dizzy and she take support of the wall, Seeing this, Vikram immediately comes to her and catches Naina.

"Naina..."

He holds her face and turns her towards him and sees that her eyes are closed. He is looking worried towards her before he says something.

Naina opens her eyes and says, "I am fine, I am just a little dizzy." He lifts her in his arms. "What, what are you doing, all are above."

He didn't listen to her and carries her in his arms and he puts her down on the terrace while he watches everyone from there. He is still holding her with his hands then Maya calls Naina and Vikram. Because the moon had come, both of them go to them.

"Naina, you also take your plate, I will tell you."

Maya, Virendra and Vikram Naina stand face to face.

Naina is doing what grandmother told her and looks at the moon through the sieve and then at Vikram. Who is watching her. Naina then looks at the moon and pours water.

Virendra makes Maya drink water with his own hand. Maya also made him because he also keep fast.

Vikram make Naina drink water with his hands. Vikram holds Naina's hand and drinks water from it. Naina touches his feet and Vikram lifts her.

Both of them take blessings from elders.

They come downstairs, Maya calls Naina to her. "Naina, Vikram is also fasting."

"What."

"Yes, I feel like it, let me tell you. Come let's eat now."

She comes and sits next to Vikram. She looks at him. Vikram looks at her when he notices her looking at him and asks with his eyes what happened. She shakes her head no. And starts eating her food.

Vikram Naina comes to their room. Naina is taking off her jewellery. Vikram comes out after changing his clothes. Naina is looking at him, she stands and goes to him and asks, "did you keep the fast."

He looks at her carefully and pulls her towards him, she places her hand on his chest. Vikram looks at her and brings his hand to her hair and opens it.

"Do you know how beautiful you are looking today?"

"Everyone is saying the same," Naina speaks immediately.

He smile "Because today I have prepared you with my own hands," taking big pause"and imagine what will happen the day you will be colored in mine."

"(Aur socho us din kya hoga jab tum mere rang mein rang jaaungi...)"

"My heartbeat, my breath, everything, everything in you."

Hearing this, Naina is unable to control herself and pushes him away and turns away. Vikram grabs her dupatta due to which she stops with her hand on her chest. He goes near her and he wraps the dupatta around her and lifts her in his arms.

He comes to the balcony of his royal bedroom which he had decorated with flowers when Naina left there. Lay her down where he has placed flowers on the soft bed which he prepared and around. He sees that her eyes are closed, he sits beside her and turns her back. He takes the flower basket from there and starts decorating her hair, his eyes were watching the reaction on her face.

He then places his hand on her leg and slowly brings it up. Naina closes her eyes tightly and her heartbeat also beating fastly. Vikram's name comes out of her mouth.

Vik..ram

Vikram stops there after hearing his name from her mouth.

This is what he needed to hear. He goes to her and lies down next to her and takes her in his arms. Naina doesn't want to see her face, so she buries her face in his chest. Vikram wraps the blanket around them.

He looks at her and says, "on the day of our wedding night, you slept peacefully, which was going to be our night."

He chuckled and says, "now can I steal all your nights so that you don't get sleep every night."

Naina whole face turn red.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.