Chapter 26

Vikram and Rajendra are going home when a car stops in front of them. Vidyunt is about to take out his gun but Rajendra stops him. A man comes and moves towards Rajendra's car. He rolls down his car window, the man comes towards him, bows his head and has a letter in his hand and gives it to him.

He speaks "Badi Rani has sent this for you and she wants what is written in it to be done as soon as possible."

He sees the letter and takes it from him, that man immediately bows down and take a leave. He sit inside the car and leave quickly.

They also leave from their rajendra slowly open the letter and started reading.

There is two things written in it which first Naina and Vikram, Both of them have to do some puja as per the auspicious time and Naina is also a new bride. Both should go in pairs and seek blessings.

And secondly She wants them to come to the palace quickly.

He closes it.

"Vikram, we will have to leave for puja tomorrow morning." Rajendra tells his son.

"Okay dad." Vikram speaks. He remembers when his grandmother told him in the morning that she wanted to meet her grandchildren and specially Naina her elder daughter-in-law. Her elder grandson Vikram's bride.

They reach there and see that Naina, Vidhi, Ved, all three are outside and Ved and Vidhi are playing. Naina who is sitting and a smile is visible on her face.

Vikram looks at Naina, a light breeze is blowing so her hair is waving. He see her wearing a green suit and a beautiful smile adore on her face.

They become very happy after seeing this scene. They go towards them and Naina notices them.

"You guys have come, freshen up while I serve the evening snack."

They quickly go inside because they also want to spend their time together. Vikram follows Naina into the kitchen. He brings what Naina had asked him to bring in the morning and hands it to Naina and goes upstairs.

Rajendra seeing Ved and Vidhi happy, Vidyunt is excited to eat the snacks made by his bhabhi. So he quickly goes inside, changes his clothes and comes back.

Naina takes the food plates and puts them outside. Vidyunt comes and helps her.

"It's okay vidyunt, you must be tired right now." Naina speaks when she sees him helping him, which he always does, but he doesn't listen to her.

Just then dad come and sit in chair and I serve them his tea and snacks.

"Vidyunt now sit and eat I know you're hungry." Naina said.

He sit and start enjoying watching ved and vidhi playing bedminton. He cheers for them.

Naina comes into the kitchen to take another plate come outside place for Vikram.

Just then Vikram comes from upstairs, changed and looking fresh.

Vikram also comes and sits with them and he also starts eating.

"Wow Bhabhi, how do you always make such good food, I feel like eating it all the time." Naina smiles hearing this and puts more in his plate.

"Eat anyway, I have prepared a little more for you only."

Vidyunt smiles after hearing this.

Then Vidhi shouts and says, "dad, come and play badminton with me."

Rajendra goes towards her, after all how can he ignore her words, Now he also wants to spend his life in their happiness because he had missed the moments of their childhood. Ved gives him and comes towards Naina.