Chapter 22

Vikram is currently sitting near Mahesh and they are talking, his health is quite acute now.

"Son, you want to take Naina...." but Vikram understands his words and interrupts him saying "no, I have just come to meet you."

"Okay, so I am leaving now."

Meanwhile Naina arrives when Vikram was ready to go to office.
Naina comes inside the room and meets Vikram's eyes who is looking at her.

"Naina beta, leave Vikram outside till the gate," lost in each other they come out after hearing Mahesh's voice.

"Ji,

Vikram stands up and both of them come out till the gate. Vikram looks at her wrist and He says in his mainly voice "I'm leaving," she looks at him with her beautiful black eyelashes and blinks her eyes, she nod.

Vikram looks at her as if there is a lot hidden inside him and And he wants to tell and show her everything... He goes ahead, Naina is looking at him, then suddenly he turns and comes towards her. He comes near her and looks into her eyes and leans a little and kisses her forehead.

Naina sees Vikram coming back but Vikram comes very close to her. But when he turns to her and kisses her head, she freezes.

They stay like that for a while and he grabs her wrist and rub it gently... Then someone fake cough and they both move away from each other. They both see that Rasika is standing looking at them and she has a mischievous smile on her face.

Vikram leaves from there without saying anything, Naina is alone in this embarrassment.

"Hm, what's the matter, a kiss is going on." After Vikram leaves, Rishika comes to Naina to tease her. The redness on Naina's cheeks is increasing as she tries to adjust her clothes with her hands.

And she say, "what kissing? He had kiss on the head only."

Rashika dramatically opens her mouth and places her hand on her mouth.And she says, "did you want a kiss on the lips from my brother-in-law?"

Naina tries not to escalate the matter but after hearing Rashi's words her eyes widen and her mouth wide open.

"Insolent girl, when did I ever say that?"

"Aww, but you also said it he only kiss my forehead."

"By the way, if you want, I can call brother-in-law and tell him that you...."

She looks at her angrily and challenges her to complete the sentence.

Then both of them come inside.

Naina comes to her room and suddenly a message comes in her phone and goes towards bed she opens it to check That is Vikram's voice message.

"Did you want a kiss somewhere else hm? Well, there was no need to tell my sister-in-law , you could have told me directly, next time."

Naina's entire face turned red like a tomato after hearing Vikram's voice. She closes her eyes feeling suddenly shying, She can still hear his teasing in Vikram's voice.

A new feeling is awakening in the hearts of both of them.

Naina was spending her time happily with her father for a few days. That time was over because she was going to come to her in-laws' house the very next day.
Mahesh is also feeling fine. She is packing her pack. It is getting late at night. Vikram and Naina are also talking to each other but Vikram is not getting time due to work. But Vikram does not forget to call her daily and she also gets habit to Vikram's phone calls.