Chapter 21

Ved clutches his head, looks at Vidhi, who is not in one place and is moving from place to place.

He holds her hand and makes her sit. She looks at him in tension as she said sorry in the morning but does not know her answer.

" Bro will she forgive me; "

" Now you have made such a big mistake, so I cannot say anything.... " And why do you make such a big mistake, idiot...

He is also getting tensed since the arrival of college, both of them are waiting for Naina and say sorry to her again if she doesn't forgive.

.........

On the other hand, Naina quickly comes home by catching a cab, tears are flowing from her eyes. Her heart is pounding and she is wiping her tears....

She wipes her face before entering the house.

Naina hurriedly moved inside house And without seeing the Ved and vidhi that are there, she goes upstairs to the room.

she goes in and closes the door and she leaves her bag on the sofa and; she stepped in washroom; She on shower and starts rubbing herself vigorously;
started wipping that touch disgusting her; cold water is falling on her body, and her tears are not taking the name of stopping.

Vidhi is waiting for Naina and she sees Naina coming in but she stands up and is about to smile at her. But both of them are shocked to see her leaving immediately because Naina has not ignored them till date...

"She hasn't forgiven me." She says sadly. Ved puts his hand on her shoulder and says "no, we will apologize again."

She nods her head yes.

........

Naina gets ready and comes out of the washroom and then she gets a call. She sees that it is Rasika's phone.

She picks up the call, Rasika speaks and says that "uncle is unwell, you come home quickly." Naina doesn't get a chance to say anything because she disconnects the phone. She knows that both her friends are like this. She calls Vikram first because she cannot leave without telling him.

Looks like Vikram is busy in some work so he didn't pick up the phone in the first ring so she calls again him.... She is about to disconnect then he picks up the phone at last and says

"Hello..... "

Naina hears that Vikram is breathing heavily as if he is doing some work. She doesn't pay much attention to these things because she has to reach home quickly.

"Hm... That, papa is unwell so I have to go home now..." He says okay "go and call me once."

Naina says yes to him. When Naina was about to cut the phone, Vikram says "are you okay?"

Naina becomes silent as she feels as if Vikram knows everything. Maybe their silence is talking to each other After some time she said "yes I am fine," she immediately disconnected the phone and started packing her bag.

After talking to Naina, Vikram disconnects the phone and looks at the three men whose condition has worsened after being beaten up. Vikram looks at him angrily and grabs his hair tightly, "now you will not be worthy of touching anyone, and specially the one whom you have touched is MY Wife..."

I go downstairs with my bags and sees Vedansh and Vidhi, she comes to both of them. He notices both of them and sees the bag in his hand. Then the sound of the horns of vehicles is heard.

She didn't told them that father is unwell so that these people don't get worried... she directly said them that I am going home now. Both of them look at each other as Why what happened that she is going home? and then look at Naina. She say to them take care of themself.

Then she picks up her bag and starts going out and she sits in the car and goes away.

They both watch her go maybe a sadness, vidhi goes inside hiding her tears.

.........

Rajendra, who was sitting at the dinner table, looks up and sees that there is a different peace in the house today. Because everyone is busy eating quietly and then looks at their children's faces He knows that these people are missing Naina because he too is missing. Perhaps now this house has got used to Naina and now these people too.

He knows that Mahesh is unwell so Naina has gone home.
After eating everyone goes to the room.

Vikram is talking to Vidyut in his room, he is not in the mood but it's important, so...

Just then Vidhi comes into the room, Ved is also coming behind her. But he looks back a little where his bhaiya was sitting and widens his eyes and just then Vidhi says something.

And without looking at Vikram, she starts saying, “Bhai, I am sorry, I made a mistake.”

"Please talk to me, till when will you be angry?" Vidyunt widen his eyes and looks behind her where Vikram is looking at both of them with his sharp eyes.

He comes towards her and puts his hand on her shoulders and says "no problem, I have forgiven you." And he signals with his eyes to look back but Vidhi is so lost in her grief that she starts crying and says "No, she left this house because of me."

And this thing was alert for Vikram and he spoke in his in a harsh voice,"what happened..."

Vidyunt hugs her to calm her down then Vikram asks them and he knows now they has to tell him everything.

Vidhi gets nervous hearing Vikram's voice. Vidyunt is about to say something else but Vidhi cuts him off and tells him everything, whatever she said to Naina.

Vikram is shocked to know all this, he does not know that all this is happening behind him. He remembers last night when he was with Naina. Naina was feeling a little emotional and was about to cry.

Vidhi goes to him very slowly, and held Vikram hand and said, "Bhaiyya please call Bhabhi and tell her I am sorry. "

"I will apologize to her again." She starts crying. Vikram looks at her face and hugs her. "please bring her back" Vikram looks at Ved and Vidyunt, Ved also has tears in his eyes. He moves one of his hands towards her, Ved comes and hugs him.

Vidyunt also comes and hugs all of them and blinks his eyes so that tears cannot be seen. Vikram places his hand behind Vidyunt.

"Please bhaiya, please bring bhabhi home quickly." yes we will start all over again;  All three speak together and Vikram hugs them tightly.

Vikram comes to his room after telling them first that Naina's father is unwell and hence she has gone.

He picks up his phone and makes a call. The person in front picks up the phone after a few rings.

She is sitting in the room after seeing her father because he is feeling better right now. Just then the phone rings near her, she sees that it is Vikram's call She wonders why he would call at this time... and after some time she picks up the phone.

"He... hello,

On the other hand, when Vikram hears Naina's voice, he comes to the bed and lies down.

When Vikram does not speak for some time, Naina check her phone and sees that if it is not disconnected.

"Hm, hello..." she speaks again when Vikram doesn't say anything.

She feels that maybe she got it by mistake and is about to cut it but then Vikram speaks.

"Hmm...,

Naina stops after hearing Vikram's voice and puts it on her ear.

"How is Papa?"

"It's better than before.."

"Hm,"

Again both become silent, Naina also does not call and she also lies down on the bed.

Vikram can hear her deep breathing now that he is a little relaxed after hearing her voice.

A few moments pass like this, Naina starts feeling sleepy again when she hears the voice of Vikram saying that

"I am coming."

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.