Chapter 24

Today is Vidhi's birthday party, hence there is a very happy atmosphere at Raj's house after a long time. Because now both of them have also started talking to him. And it is more special because it is the first party after the marriage of Naina and Vikram, hence there is even more happiness. Very special people have also come who are close to him. Like the people who work with him. So all those people should also meet Naina because all this had not happened at that time. The marriage took place so hastily.

Aryan comes with other officers and sees the atmosphere of the house which makes him very happy. Not only him but everyone is happy because Rajendra is very tough man but he has always helped them. He considers them as his family only.

"Hey, you all come inside." Vidyunt looks at them and says, Vedansh is standing with him, both of them are looking very handsome.

Vidyunt sees them all coming inside and then his eyes fall behind them where a beautiful girl is looking very beautiful in a pink dress. He would be looking at her without blinking. Ishita sees Vidyunt, a slight smile appears on her face. And when she sees that he is looking at her for a long time, she feels shy. Aryan and everyone else sees this, a mischievous smile appears on his face, he goes near him and whispers in his ear. "Don't stare so hard, she's turning red with shame." He comes to his senses.

"Where are Vidhi? Will she talk to us properly today?"

"Now you people see for yourself," Ved speak.

"Right."

Vidhi's day is going very well for the past few days, she has started feeling happy. Since then she has started talking to his dad because Rajendra is showering lots of love on her, ved. Which was his heart's desire for many years. And today has been made very special, the day when she was always wrestling as to why she was born. First thing in the morning, her family performed puja for her in the temple so that hse would always be happy.

After that, her favorite breakfast and Ved, bhai fun with her.

.

.

.

.

Naina is getting ready inside, she is also nervous because she is meeting so many people for the first time. She puts the saree over herself and ties the string of her blouse. She comes in front of the mirror and starts wearing her earrings and puts on a bindi. And she puts bangles in her hands. And she keeps her hair open. Then a door clicking sound is heard. Vikram is standing there looking so handsome in suit pants. Vikram gets completely mesmerized after seeing Naina.
His breath hitched when she turns and sees him.

.

.

.

.

Rajendra comes out of the room, calls Vidyut near him and says, "Manish ji is about to come, take special care of him.They should not have any problem, they are coming here for the first time after we told them many times." Vidyunt nods.

After some time, Mahesh comes there, Vidyut sees him and comes towards them. Rajendra comes behind them and when he sees them, he goes there to welcome them at the gate. Rajendra walks towards him and joins his hands, Mahesh also does the same. Vidyut touches their feet and then he brings them inside. Mahesh and Rajendra hug each other. Mahesh can see that Rajendra has a relaxed smile on his face. He is very happy for them.

Vidyunt leaves the place, leaving both of them alone. He then asks him about his hand.
And then they start talking about something of their own which is the talk of elders.

Rajendra understands Mahesh's feelings and says "Naina will be coming soon."

"Here they both have come." Mahesh looks in that direction, a beautiful smile appears on his face. When he sees that Vikram is also with Naina, both of them are walking together. He is happy for his daughter. But today he was looking at Vikram more than Naina who had a different look on his face and who was looking at Naina again and again. He chuckled.