Epilogue

6 months later...

The entire mansion is decorated, everyone is working quickly, there should be no shortage in decorating. After all, why not, it is the marriage of Rajendra's second son. People around were watching with great interest, after all this is the biggest wedding of Rajasthan. Vidyunt is getting ready in his room, wearing sherwani and turban. Everyone is in his room to tease him.

After some time, Bharat leaves in the car for her destination wedding. They get down at a short distance from that place and make Vidyunt sit on the horse. And the family members also get down from the car. All the children are dancing ahead. And with great enthusiasm, Takes the wedding procession to its destination.

Ishita's parents are the ones who welcome them with garlands of flowers. They make him sit in the pavilion. The family members also sit at their respective places. After some time the bride reaches the mandap in her beautiful lehenga and she stands next to Vidyunt.

Vidyunt looks at her with his sweet smile and his eyes do not move away from her beautiful face. They garland each other and sit down to complete the marriage.

Vikram looks at Naina, his eyes are not moving away from Naina. He is always thankful to his dad and God for sending such beautiful person in his life. His face lights up when Naina catches him looking at her. She gives him a slight smile.

He is in tension, Naina is not eating anything for two days. He is very worried about her health.

The wedding is over, they both take blessings from elders and they sit down to eat. The bride and groom sit together.

Naina and Vikram sit together knowing that she will not be able to eat completely. But when he see Naina eating with great pleasure, He keeps looking at her in astonishment. But he is happy that she is finally eating something, he puts more in her plate and she looks at him happily. Vikram removes something from her lips with his hand. He think that I should ask the name of the person who prepares this food so that if dhe does not eat it later, he can prepare it.

Vidya and Maya see this and think something, their faces light up. They make understanding gestures towards each other.

Vikram and Naina sit in the car when it is time to leave. Vikram looks at Naina who looks tired and pulls her into his arms. Unknowingly his hand goes to her stomach and he places it. Naina places her hand on his. Vikram caresses her gently. They both feel something different. They look there and then at each other Vikram lightly kiss her side lips. Vikram smiles seeing Naina's shy smile and comes near her and kisses the side of her forehead.

As soon as they reach the mansion, they welcome the new daughter-in-law with groom of the house with great enthusiasm.

The bride's housewarming takes place, after which some rituals take place and everyone is enjoying the bride and groom.

After the bride reaches the room, everyone goes to their respective rooms.

A very loud voice comes, "get out, Mr. Raghuvanshi, I don't even want to see your face, You'll sleep on the couch today."

Vikram silently walks away from there When his beloved wife's mood changed because she was late in getting ice cream and sees his brothers and sisters who are controlling their laughter by keeping their heads down because they do not want to see Naina sad.

Ishita is really feeling pity for her bhaiya, this has been happening for the last few months. She gently slaps Vidyunt on his arms to make him quiet.

Vikram shake his head and then Maya comes there with something, he looks at her and says "give her something, chhoti maa."