Chapter 25

Vikram goes to them then suddenly Vedansh comes there and takes Naina away for some important work.

Mahesh notices Vikram and says "do you want to ask me something?"

Vikram doesn't know whether he should ask or not but he asks because of the question arising in his mind. "Right now, I heard you," Mahesh understands.

This was very shocking for Vikram, he did not accept this at all.

"How..."

"when Naina was 6 months old, my brother and sister-in-law, who were Naina's parents, died in an accident."

Mahesh looks at Vikram and says "but why are you asking, don't you know? I had told everything to Rajendra ji."

"No nothing," Vikram then takes them inside.

.

.

.

.

.

Vikram was about to go upstairs when he heard Naina's voice coming from Ved room and he goes there. He see one side of room vidhi is asking something from Vidyunt. And he looks on the other side, ansh is lying down with his head in Naina's lap and he has closed his eyes. Naina's hand was in his hair, she was probably pressing his head. And she doesn't understand whom to listen to because on one side the vidhi is saying this

"No Bhabhi, I am right. Bhai was looking at some girl in the party."

She looks at Vidyunt who is a little nervous about this and says "no Bhabhi, it is nothing like that. I was just looking at the guests."

Vikram is chuckled to hear this false reason of Vidyunt.

Where do these two get so much energy and look at the other side there Ved is also tired and he looks at Naina near him, she is also looking tired but is listening to the nonsense talk of her brother and sister.

He comes in and stops them, "enough is enough, it's too late, now go to your room and sleep."
Vidyunt takes deep breath now. "Thank God, brother saved me today, otherwise."

Vidhi goes from there to her room. Vidyunt turns towards Vikram, makes a crying face and hugs Vikram dramatically. And whispers in his ear "thanks brother and love you." Goes away from there. Naina is looking at both the brothers with her suspicious eyes. When Vidyunt leave Then she looks down at Ved whose head is still in her lap.

After they leaves, Vikram looks at Naina, he comes towards them and sits on the bed. He looks at ansh, his calmest child, he brings his hand to his face, And when he touches his head, he sees that it is a little warm, he bend down and kisses his head. Ved relaxes in his sleep feeling his bhaiya touch and holds Vikram's hand.
Vikram and Naina both smile. He releases his hand from her grip. Naina adjusts the pillow and before she does, Vikram hold ved head carefully make him to sleep properly. Vikram cover him properly with blanket and he see that Naina is closing the window properly.

"Let's go,"

Both of them come out and Vikram closes the gate. Naina is about to climb the stairs when she finds herself in the air and a sound comes out of her mouth. Vikram picks her up in his arms and starts walking upstairs. Feeling scared, Naina places her other hand on his neck and the other on his shoulder. Seeing this she is about to open her mouth to say something but he speaks instead.

"Shh, Now let me take care of my wife."

She looks at Vikram's face, blinking her eyes. She is constantly looking at him and seeing this he starts speaking.

"Feel free to watch me later wife, I am yours only because if I start watching, my balance will get disturbed."

Hearing this, Naina's cheeks turn red and she starts looking down in embarrassment.

Vikram takes her in his arms and brings her to the room and as soon as he reaches inside, and makes her sit on the bed.

"Sleep now."

He then goes to close the gate.

He comes and go to his side and lie down. Moonlight is falling on both of them through the window.

.

.

.

.

.

Next morning, everyone sitting at table doing breakfast.  After finishing breakfast, Vikram once goes to Naina and says, "listen, I will come early today, let me know if you want something." He was thinking that perhaps Naina might tell him something of her choice which she would like.

Naina who is busy in her kitchen says "nothing."

Singing Vikram is about to leave from there then he hears Naina's sweet and slow voice.

"Suniye...."

"Jii.. Sunaiye," Vikram speaks in the same style. Looking at her.

"Ji, Vo aap kaam se aate waqt dhaniya lete aana..."

(When you come from work, bring coriander for the vegetable.)

Vikram, who was watching her heard this and he muttered to himself "dhaniya."

Vikram leaves from there and sees Vidyunt who has a devilish smile on his face. He puts on his glasses and sits in the car. Vidyunt sit inside, start driving while humming a song and that irritate Vikram he knows he is teasing him.

"Just shut up now..."  After some time they reach, Vikram is about to go out. "By the way brother, I didn't know that you would be so weak in matters of love, tch tch naak Katwa Di aapne meri."

"I thought bhabhi would say like this, Baby, you bring a ring for me, darling, you bring one necklace for me." Vikram looks at Vidyunt who is mimicking Diya.

He chuckled looking at him. He walks out.

Vidyut sees them going and says to himself, "Oh Bhabhi, you should have asked for his heart, bhaiya itne udaas jo dikh rahe the."

Vikram comes to his cabin and takes out his phone which has a photo sent by Vidyut of Naina and himself when they were dancing. He is holding her close to him and as usual Naina is stealing glances at him. This beautiful moment is interrupted by a phone ringing. He glances it.

Dadi....

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.