Chapter 13

Rajendra is talking to someone only then he hears how are you sir and looks at him. But seeing him, his expressions change from his face.

He looks at his hand which is in front of him and he extends his hand, he shakes his hand and he says "I am good Mr. Ahuja".

He laughs, "O Common Sir, you know me so well, you can talk by taking my name".

Rajendra speaks coldly to him, "you said right, I know you very well but....... You know".

"You are not playing this game well, sirr".

"I do not play games at all Mr. Ahuja".

Mr Ahuja feeling someone's cold gaze on him, he knows very well but he looks this way where the men are, and he looks at the rajendra and said

He fake a laugh "By the way, your elder son is looking at us only; Looks like he'll chew me raw".

Raj speaks without any humor "Don't worry he is a vegetarian".

Mr Ahuja is about to say something, but then the cm comes there and speaks to Rajendra,

"I'm trusting you I need this over with fast".

"We will give our best sir. After that he leaves from there".

He turns towards him and then Mr. Ahuja says "by the way I came to know that your elder son is married".

Seeing Rajendra's reaction, he laughs in a mischievous manner and says, "I have my own way, sir."

Rajendra's face becomes hard like a stone when he hears this.

His eyes turn red like blood in anger and says "keep your ways to yourself and There is no need to involve her in this dirty game".

"Otherwise, your condition will be such that you would not have even thought".

Seeing Rajendra's sudden anger, the person in front gets a little taken aback. Rajendra has spoken that sentence in a very protective way as if she is her own child.

Vikram's eyes are only on him, suddenly as soon as his dad's expression changes, he excuse, comes to him.

He stares intently with his eyes at the man in front of his dad. He speaks in his deep voice "Mr. Ahuja".

The man starts trembling after hearing his deep and angry voice but he manages himself and tells him that "I have not done anything", then one of his men comes.

He sees something on his phone and then he keeps looking in front and says "duty calls, I have to go" and he leaves quickly. Who wants to come in front of a hungry lion out there?

Vikram looks at his dad said "let's leave now".

He nods his head in yes, goes from their, then Vikram looks at Vidyunt who is also angry. He says "Bhai, you go ahead, I will come".

Taking a deep breath, he hold his hand and goes after Rajendra.

Because he will have to reach home soon because he knows that both his children must have troubled Naina.

They sit inside the car, Rajendra is already sitting and he is looking at the pic of Ved and Vidhi, vidyunt on his phone. He forwards the second pic and it has the photo of Naina and Vikram.

Both the kids come from college and they see that Naina is not in living room, so they go to change.

Vedansh comes to the kitchen after changing his clothes and he takes out a bottle to drink water. Then his eyes fall on the kitchen counter where two plates of food are kept.

He goes there look at and see and there is a paper placed there, he picks it up and something written on it.

"Eat food, first, I am in the back garden, if you want anything else, call me". This small thing of Naina hits him straight in the heart, he gets it, he looks at the plate.

He goes to Vidhi's room with food.

.

.

Naina is sitting in the back garden of the house and she is doing some work.

After coming from school, she first changes her clothes and then comes downstairs and prepares lunch because she knows that both of them would be coming.

After that Naina comes out with her book and phone and sits down.

She misses her dad, so she calls him.

After some time Mahesh picks up the call and on hearing his voice, a big smile comes on Naina's face.

He calls her Naina in a cheerful voice because even he is missing Naina so much, but what to do now?

"Papa....

"Naina, my child, how are you"?

"I'm fine dad, how are you? You are not remembering me are you"?

"You are my life, how can I not remember you".

Naina thinks again and says, "are you taking the medicine correctly or not"?

"Yes my mother, I am taking the medicine well and then he muttered under his breath and if I don't take it, then both your friends don't leave me".

But Naina overhears that and says "they did right".

After some time Naina says "I am missing you Papa" and her voice becomes a bit heavy.

Mahesh has never left her alone so she becomes more emotional.

Naina never felt that he was not her real dad. Mahesh says while holding himself and says "I am always with you my daughter".

And after talking for some time, they hang up the call. Naina then starts reading books to correct her mood.

It is night time, all three have dinner and they go to their room. Naina closes the gate properly and then goes upstairs to the room and goes inside to change.

She takes out her comfortable clothes and wears them only then she gets severe pain in her stomach.

She changes then comes straight to the bed and lies down and she tries to sleep, But this does not happen because of cramps.

"My today's midnight is gone", then again she has severe pain and she lies down on one side holding her stomach.

But due to excessive pain, tears also come in her eyes.

It is midnight when all three come to the house. Vikram parks the car and goes out and sees that Vidyunt is still outside.

He comes to him and Then they go inside, Raj has already gone inside.

Vikram looks towards Raj's room and speaks to Vidyunt who is following him.

He asks to go to the room and he leaves without saying anything.

Vikram sits on the sofa and then after some time he knocks on the door.

He hears from inside to "come in".

"What happened, you haven't changed yet".

Seeing Vikram's clothes, he says Vikram comes to him and sits down, he takes his hand in his and starts looking at him. As he is saying, I am with you dad.

Raj looks at his elder son who is sitting beside him and looking at him as if he is his little child.

He kisses his forehead. Vikram then makes him lie down on the bed and put blankets on him.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.