Twenty Seven. Doomsday

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN – Doomsday 

|

✎

GABRIELLA GOT THE DAY OFF SCHOOL, something about a threat made against the high school so they got the rest of the week but not without a load of homework.

"I'm gonna be home late tonight, I've got a date with Eddie" Vienna told her younger sister, putting leftovers in the fridge for her, "Is that okay with you? I can always get Tim to look after to her"

"No, of course. It's fine. I like spending time with my niece" Gabriella told her from the dining table where she was doing her homework.

"See, forcing you to come with me when you were younger is paying off" Vienna teased. Gabriella chuckled rolling her eyes. "If you need any help with your college essay just tell me"

"When did you go to college?" She questioned.

"After I had Elena" quickly checking her watch, "Now, I gotta go. I'm gonna be late. There's food in the fridge and 20 bucks on the counter, if you and Elena want pizza later, and-"

"Don't burn down the house" The teenager finished the sentence as Vienna grabbed her bag. "Bye" glancing back at her homework.

"Bye. Have fun"

...

"Okay, it's simple" Officer West explained to the blonde for the fourth time, "Drink a cup of coffee, put a buck in the jar. Cup, buck. Cup, buck. Cup, buck" She gave him an unamused look crossing her arms over her chest "Okay, look. Just, um, put this 10 bucks in the jar, please" passing the blonde 10 bucks, Vienna took the money and put it in her pocket before walking away.

"You ready?" Rossi asked her.

"Yep, you're driving" She told her rookie getting in the passage side, Rossi take a deep breath and nodded.

"7-Adam-20. Possibly arson at 4372 Rodeo Drive"

"7-Adam-20. Responding" Vienna said into the radio, "So, no quiet morning"

The two officers pulled up to the scene to see the 118 pulling out the fire, they both got out the car. "There's signs of gasoline guessing it's arson" Firefighter Diaz said to the officers walking over to them.

Vienna sighed, "The detective will be here soon" She told him, he nodded.

"So, ready for our date tonight?" Eddie asked her, she smiled and nodded in response.

"Uh, cap. There's a body!" Vienna heard Buck yelled. Eddie quickly rushed back over joining the rest of the 118 by the car.

"What's going on?" The voice of Samantha Parker said from behind them, the officers turned around to face her.