Thirty One. Q Word

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - Q Word

|

✎

Tw: Mentions of rape

VIENNA FELT THE LUMP IN HER THROAT. She knew what was happening in a couple of days. William Morgan's trial. she was dreading it. Looking him in the eyes as he smirked.

"So," Gabriella started putting a coffee for her sister in front of her, snapping Vienna out of her thoughts. "When's Eddie moving it?"

"Excuse me?" Vienna asked looking up from her book that she was totally reading.

"I mean, Eddie and Christopher are basically here all the time now..." She trailed off. "Moving a bit fast but maybe it's time he move in" She suggested.

Vienna stared at her blankly, "Why are you awake?" The blonde questioned.

"It's like 6 am. And you've be reading the same page for 10 minutes" Gabby pointed out nodding the the book in her hands.

"I mean...he could move in but how are we gonna fit 5 people in this house? And the dog?" Vienna asked her.

"I could move out"

"What? You don't have to move out" Vienna told her. Gabriella shrugged.

"I kind of want to...I've got a part time job. I've been saving up money and I graduate next week" She explained to the blonde. Vienna looked at her confused.

"Okay..." Vienna trailed off closing the book. "What about college?"

"Night classes or whatever they're called" Vienna stayed silent thinking about it, "I know, it's not the same but it's better than full time school..."

"You can if you want. But you can always move back in if you need too" She assured, Gabriella nodded and smiled.

"Thank you" hugging her sister.

...

"Today is our rookies' one-year mark in the F.T.O. program. Congratulations on not washing out" Sergeant Grey announced. Some of the officers started to clap.

"Yet" Harper called over the clapping as the rookies heads turned to look at their T.O.'s.

"We'll see" Bradford added.

"There's still time"

"Anything could happen" Reyes chimed in with a shrug.

"That also means today is the start of your Thirty Day Push. Why is that important, Officer Nolan?" Grey asked the rookie.

"Because in one month, we will no longer be probationary employees but fully fledged patrol officers of the LAPD?" Nolan asked with an unsure tone as the blonde rolled her eyes.