Thirty Three. Vienna Begins

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE – Vienna Begins

|

✎

YOUNGER VIENNA REYES was a troublemaker in college, she had a bad reputation but her parents didn't really notice. Her father was focused on Carlos to become a texas ranger and her mother was focused on her older sisters. They weren't really focused on her or Gabriella. William Morgan and Vienna Reyes had been dating since they were 17 so 3 years, they were the most popular kids in high school.

The morning where Vienna's life changed forever, she started by throwing up in the bathroom before college. She groaned flushing the toilet before getting up and washing her hands.

"Gabriella gave me her stupid sickness bug again" She mumbled under her breath walking out of the bathroom before grabbing her bag ready for school.

She quickly walked down the stairs and grabbed her car keys and went to leave the house.

"Vienna!" Her mother called just as her fingers wrapped around the door handle. She mumbled a 'damn it' to herself before turning to face her mother.

"Yeah?"

"Take your sister to school" Her mother said to her, Vienna sighed.

"I'm gonna be late" Vienna replied crossing her arms over chest.

Her mother scoffed, "That's your problem. You're under my roof so you're gonna do what I ask. Understand?" She asked her, the brunette sighed.

"Yes" She said, hiding the annoyed tone in her voice. "Come on, Gabby"

"Coming!" The youngest Reyes exclaimed grabbing her backpack and ran over to her sister.

"Also you need to give your sister lunch money" The girls mother told Vienna.

"But-"

"No buts, go now. Or you'll make your sister late"

Vienna bite her lip to stop herself from saying something she shouldn't but nodded putting a fake smile on.

...

"Maybe you're pregnant?" Lilyanne- Vienna's best friend- suggested handing her a box of painkillers. Vienna snorted out a laugh while they walked down the hallway, she turned her head to see a serious look on Lily's face.

"Oh, y-you're serious?" Vienna asked her, stopping her laugh. The red head nodded. Vienna pulled a face shaking her head. "No, no. Me and Will have been careful, there's no way I could be pregnant"

"Are you sure?" She questioned and Vienna hummed out a yes.

"If you're so sure"

The next morning the brunette started the weekend morning the same. Throwing up again. She flushed the toilet thinking that maybe Lily was right- what if she was pregnant.