CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR POV :

Tell me who send you aur who give you order to attack on our people or our factory. Tell me fast or if sir will come he will kill you PLEASE LEAVE ME I DON'T KNOW . that man said and after that they started beaing him and they all are beating him from last five days but he doesn't said anything to them.

On the other hand the door brust open and two men  enter in full dark room only dim light are there. There face didn't show clearly because of full darkness but everyone know who they are they are not other then AYAAN RAGHUVANSHI AUR ABEER RAGHUVANSHI.

They have very dangerous aura everyone afraid from them there footstep makes people started shivering. The person who tied in chain his face was full body have burised and blood. PLEASE LEAVE ME I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. that  main said.

Ayaan sited in sofa with on hand in sofa's head baord  and one leg is crossed with drink in his hand and abeer is also sited beside him with drink in his hand.  He watch everything last ten minutes after that he said 'STOP'  the person who beating him he immediately stop and then Ayaan stand up from sofa and start going toward him and stand in front of him.

After that he start rubbing his wrist and within the second slap him very hard on his right chick  I DON'T KNOW ANYTHINH I DON'T KNOW HIM. the man shouted. DON'T FUCKING RAISED YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF ME. Ayaan shouted and started fooled his slives.

TELL ME WHO ORDER YOU TO ATTACK IN MY FACTORY AUR WHO SEND YOU TO HARM MY BROTHER WHO FUCKING SEND YOU DAMMIT. Ayaan shouted on other side  Abeer is standing beside his brother   and  watching everything.

He know if anyone can harm his family or harm his brother his brother became very dangerous person and If he know who did this that person having the last day that he found out. In front front of him his brother beating him on the same point his phone started ringing and he came out from his thinking.

Ayaan continuous beating him last and after sometime  he finally said THE RAJVANSH  I ONLY KNOW HIS SURNAME BECAUSE EVERYONE CALLED HIM MR. RAJVANSH .   YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS NEXT PLAN .Ayaan asked . I DON'T KNOWN ANYTHING ABOUT HIS NEXT PLAN PLEASE LEAVE ME. That man said .

After five minute Abeer enter in the room and going toward Ayaan and said something in his ear for that Ayaan stand up and both go near on one corner of the room after that Abeer said DAD CALL ME AND SAID CAME RAGHUVANSHI VILLA AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. For that Ayaan looked at Abeer for a second after that he go direct toward the man and stand in front of him.

After that he take out the gun on his poket and pull the triger of his gun PLEASE LEAVE ME I SAID EVERYTHING THAT MUCH I KNOW. That man said after that within the second he shoot him and leave the room with Abeer. Both came out and sit his black Rolls-Royce HEAD TO DIRECT RAGHUVANSHI VILLA. Ayaan said to his driver.