CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR POV:

Today no one is going to their office because the dadi gave orders to everyone that my daughter was coming after two years so I want everyone here to welcome her.

Everyone seated in the living room except three brothers as Ayaan and Abeer are in the study room aur Ahan was in his room.

Then car was stopped inside the Raghuvanshi villa One lady came outside frome the car and went inside the villa the lady was not other than nandani.

After that she came inside and met everyone she sat on sofa then the three brother enter the room.

Then aditi came with the cup of tea for every one she give tea to everyone.

Every one was seated on the sofa and had tea then suddenly nandani asked ' Ayaan tumhare shadi ko 1 saal hogya na tumhe aab baby kar lena chahiye' ' I am not ready for the baby bua and you don't have to be worry about it ' Ayaan said with cold expression.

Samaria come and greet to nandani and said ' Ma lunch is ready' 'ok' her mother -in-law said and then every one went to the dinning area.

I am not hungry I am going' said Ahan and went toward the main gate. 'Look how he is behaving is all because of you ayaan tum ne hi usse aapne sar pe chadha rakha hai' his dadi said then his mother looked at aditi with that aditi keep her head down .

After everyone was eating lunch I was happy with the little chit chat  after that everyone went toward there respective place.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ADITI POV:

After I finish making dinner I said to samira ' go and call everyone for dinner I am going to freshen up ok' ' ok bhabhi ' samira said to me and left from there.

I went inside the room I see that ayan was seated on sofa doing his work I am directly went inside the washroom I am come out  from bathroom after five minutes I am standing in front of mirror correcting my saree.

Suddenly Ayaan phone rang He pick up the phone and his experience change I see through the mirror.

'What happened to dadu abhi' Ayaan asked then I went to him and stand in front of him ' what happened why you are worried' I asked to him. ' Dadu is not felling well ' he said and then we both went toward dadaji's room.

I went inside the room and everyone was there 'What happened  to dadu Abhi ' Ayaan asked ' I don't know bhai when I came inside to give dinner to dadu I see that dadu have sweat on his face so  I  fix the AC after ten minutes dadu started shaking' Abhi said ' Call the doctor abeer' Ayaan said to abeer.

I looked at dadaji after I looked toward the clock after that I went to the kitchen and kept One bowl on my and and pour warm water not more warm just medium.

And went inside the dadaji room I enter the room and kept bowl on the table beside the bed.  Every one looked at me.

I went to the the next table and kept the medical kit because of dadaji's conditions every thing was present on his room.

I took the kit on my hand and going toward dadaji's bed and then suddenly bua hold my hand and stop me then every one looked at me Ayaan who continuesly trying to call the doctor he also cut the call and look at me.

' Kya kar rahi ho tum ha pagal ho gyi ho kya ' bua said to me ' bua pls try to understand It's not time to discuss anything pls ' I said  'Abeer what happened why doctor doesn't pick up the call I also trying but he fucking ignore my call ' Ayaan said with angry ton.

'Bhai dadu ki tabet aur kharab hoti  jaa rahi hai ' Abhi said that everyone turned toward dadu with that bua lose the hold on my hand and took the chance and then I went toward dadaji and  seated on his bed started check him.

I am sitting beside dadaji and started checking him first I checked the BP and then I checked the SUGAR LEVEL every thing was normal.

Then I stand up and checking his oxygen level after that I open the little fridge and took the medicine and one injection and inject on his hand.

After I started wiping his face with little cold and warm water after that dadaji's body stop shaking and sweating.

After five minute doctor come inside and said ' I sorry MR Raghuvanshi  I am on operation theater I don't know when you call me ' dad said ' it's ok ' .

Doctor start checking to dadaji I stand up from the bed and stand left side of the bed. Then I said ' BP was normal Sugar was also noraml I inject that medicine and also I check the oxgyen level is also normal but doctor pls check the heart beat I didn't check it I think the heart beat was fast'.

'Thank you so much aapne sahi samay pe sambhal liya warna hamein inhe admit karna padta ' Doctor said to me ' You are a doctor aur a student' Doctor asked ' I am GS ( General Surgeon) ' I said to doctor ' Hello My name is Ashish sharma nice to meet you 'Doctor said to me. I looked at everyone and then everyone look at me and then I look at dad he smile and blink his eyes.

I joined my hand and said ' Namaste my name is ADITI AYAAN RAGHUVANSHI NICE TO MEET YOU SIR '.

Then doctor went to dad and said Mr. Raghuvanshi Is fine don't worry but Pls take care of him and completely bed rest.

After that the doctor left from  there and then dad came to me and put his hand on my head and said with a small smile on his face ' I am proud of you beta ' small smile appear on my face 'Thank you ' I said in low voice.

Then chachi came and huge me and give me small smile and then left from there. Every elder left from there for dinner .

After that Ahan came and picked me on his hand and started saying' my super woman wow bhabhi you rock it'  every one look at me and started laughing shreya, smaira, abhi, abeer, priya everyone laughing.

'Put me down Ahan what if anyone can see put me down ahh..... Ahan  .... I am scared.. Put me down' I said to Ahan but he doesn't put me down just doing round round I am felling dizzy.

' Put her down Ahan and stop behaving like 5 year old boy' Ayaan said after that he put me down. After he put me down I lost my balance and I am going to fall I close my eyes because I am scared and feeling dizzy but suddenly two hands are  wrapped on my warist and then after I open the eye I can see that Ayaan hold me in his arm.

We look at each other for a few minutes and d then Ahan clear his thort after that we break the eye contact then Ahan said ' we are going for dinner ' and everyone left from there only me and Ayaan was there and then Ayaan trying to stand me up but again I lost my balance with that Ayaan pick me up in his arm in bridal style Ayaan took me to our room.

I kept my head on his chest and  wrapped my hand around on his neck after we went on our room he placed me on the bed and going toward the table and took glass of water and came to me and pass me the glass of water.