CHAPTER 40

ADITI POV :

In the evening I am getting ready for the party. In the morning Ayaan announced that he was all ready for the party he was attending.

I am getting ready and when he entered the room he was fully dressed in his black shirt , coat and  pant with a tie and he looked very handsome.

He come and stand besides me and start wearing his watch and the he looked at me and said ' You looked very gorgeous aditi ' I looked into his eyes and give him a small smile and then he kissed my forehead and then looked at me and I said ' Ayaan are you okay ' he nodded and then said ' let's go aditi we are getting late 'After we left .

I and Ayaan on the same car and Ahan and shreya was on his car and because of Abeer works he came after half and hour with samira on his car.

Car was stopped on the beautiful decorated villa. I came out from the and then we both went towards inside there were lots of media reports are there but I am not feeling uncomfortable because now I have a habit to go throw with all this thing in daily life because the daughter-in-law of raghuvanshi not a easy work.

We both enter the venue and after Ahan and shreya also come and stand besides us.

After  that Ayaan went to his friends and introduced me to his business clients and his friends. After half and Abeer and samira came and join us.

We all are standing together and chit chatting and then someone tap on Ayaan shoulder when he turned his eyes became red and his hold on his wine was tight and she was not other then 'Jiya'.

Ahan and Abeer looked at each other and then she come and hugged Ayaan and said 'Hy Ayaan how are you ' and then someone come and stand beside her and put his hand on his waist and looked at her and said ' where were you baby I am looking for you from fast five minutes'.

Jiya smile looking at him and said 'look vishal he is Ayaan mein inke bare mein aapko bataya tha na' 'ho ya ya Ayaan Raghuvanshi right your ex I think' vishal said and forward his hand  and said ' hy Mr. Raghuvanshi I am vishal rajawat'.

Abeer come forward and said ' hello! Mr. Rajawat I am Abeer Raghuvanshi his brother ' he shake his hand and then jiya said ' bade dino baad mil rahe hai right ' Abeer nodded and then she said 'where is your wife Abeer ' 'Here I am jiya ' samira said and come forward.

'Meine sunna tha ki tum bohot sundar ho par tumhe delh ke lag nhi raha sayad aaj tumhara makeup jada ho gaya hai ' samira said and then jiya said ' tum majak bada aacha kar leti ho ' .

'Wo majak nhi kar rahi hai tume unke facial expressions se pata nhi chal raha ' Ahan said and come forward and then said 'hello! Mr. Rajawat I am Ahan Raghuvanshi ' and then he also introduced himself and shake his hand then Ahan introduced shreya to everyone.

Ayaan was standing there with wine in his hand I looked at him he only looked at her and then  I put my hand on hi hand and he looked at me and give me a small smile and drink his whole glass of wine.

'Meet my wife Jiya ' Ayaan said and heald my hand and then we both stand together and when she looked at me she was shocked and she was looking at me like I am a murder or something.

'Hello! I am Ayaan Raghuvanshi ' ayaan said and forward his hand for a shake to vishal and then both shake his hand and said 'meet my wife  DR. ADITI AYAAN RAGHUVANSHI'  vishal forward his hand for hand shake but I join my hand and said ' namaste ' and then I looked towards jiya and also said to her.

'Your wife is very beautiful Mr. Raghuvanshi' vishal said and then Ayaan looked at me with a smile and said ' yes she was and I am very lucky to have Aditi as my wife ' .

Jiya only looked at me and then she said ' you know I am the first love of your husband and first love tho first love hi hota hai ' I looked towards her and said
'Ha sahi kaha par tab ki baat kuch aur thi aur aab Ayaan srif mujh se pyaar karte hain aur tumhar pyaar jhooth pe tika tha mere pyaar sacha hai aur mujhe aapne pyaar  pe bharosa hai tho kabar daar jo kabhi mere husband ke paas aane ki khosish kiya tho mujh se bua koi nhi hoga' last I say was only she was listen nobody listen the last word what I say that she left from there.

' Bhabhi aapne aesa kya bol ki wo bhag gyi yaha se ' samira asked 'kuch nhi bass yahi kaha ki mere husband world ke best husband hai ' I said and Ayaan looked at me with confused face and then we all are left from the party we all are not here for attending the party we here to show her that Ayaan was not alone we all are with him always and then after we went to our restaurant for dinner.

Today we all are going to enjoy our family dinner with full of happiness and we all are only tensed about Ayaan but he handling everything very perfectly and then we all are finally happy because he was happy.

He was mouthing me 'I love you' I also mouthing him 'I love you too'.

After that we all start eating dinner with so much gossip and laughter and happy movement of our. After half and hour we all left for the villa.