CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR POV:

Yuvraj was  sitting in a bed in front of aditi  and looked   at Aditi and asked
' Now  my sweet heart is married women  now tell me so  how's your married life going'.

Aditi looked at him and said ' Everything is fine and I am happy' 'So you love him ' Yuvraj said and he looked at the wall and then looked at her.

'Yes I love him but--'  Aditi said and then aditi look at him and than Yuvraj said ' but what kiddo is any prblm was there you can tell remember we always shares our problem to each other right 'and he heald her hand and rub his thumb on her hand.

'Now tell me you talk with vansh I mean he didn't even contact me and now I am not talking to him he didn't  miss me ' Aditi said then looked at Yuvraj and then Yuvraj chuckle and said ' Yes I talk to him before two months from that we didn't contact to each other' .

'Ok' Aditi said and then Yuvraj said' Now you sleep we talk tomorrow okay GOOD NIGHT ' and kiss his head and Pat on her head and then left the room.

When he entered the he started thinking about everything and then he sat on the sofa and poured wine on glass and drink it and then rested his head on sofa and close his eyes and thinking about everything.

Yuvraj is the one  who attacks Ayaan's factory and he is the one who also attack on Abeer and then he is the one who goes to Ayaan's office and warn him and he doesn't know that  Aditi is Ayaan's wife If he knows he never hurt her.

Me, kiddo and vansh we are good best friend since childhood we love each other the most I am Orfan and now body want to be with me no one wants to become my friend but now that's time these two person come into my life and give me all the happiness that I deverse.

If anyone tries to harm my kiddo and vansh I don't know what I do with them.I don't let anyone harm both of them .

Then his phone starts ringing and then he comes out of his thinking and looks at his phone and smrik pick up the phone and put in the speaker.

'What the fuck are you doing haa If you are real mafia then came in front of me talk to me face to face'  'where is my wife Fucking Rajawat tell me or I would kill you '  Ayaan shouted on him and then.

Yuvraj start laughing and said ' she is with me Mr. Raghuvanshi and you know what she look  very happy with me and sexy at the same time ' 'Don't  don't Rajawat don't try to harm my wife if you touch her I will fucking chop  your fingers into a piece understand' Ayaan said in his angry and husky voice.

'Don't worry Raghuvanshi I don't toch her but I give you a time till tomorrow morning come take her with you' Yuvraj said and cut the call and drink the wine again and then go to his bed and laid on the and sleep.

On the other side Ayaan was getting angry and restless and shouted at his man
' What  the fick you all are doing haa go and  find her till the morning ' .

'Clam down bhai  hum bhabhi ko dhund lege agar aap gussa hote rahe gye na utna hi hamein delay hoga aur hamein shanti se kam lena padega ' Abeer said and he left the room with his gaurd for location check and then Ayaan mummerd to himself and said ' where are you  aditi I hope you are fine ' .