CHAPTER 17

ADITI POV:

When I entered the cabin I looked at everyone and Ahan who was standing near a wall on his back was facing the door and Ayaan was sitting in a chair  and Abeer was seated beside him.

Ayaan look at me he come and stand in front of me and start shouting on me and when he start shouting on I am silently crying my head was low after few minute when I looked at Ayaan he was looking very angry when I looked into in his eyes I am become more scared and he shouted and said get out and then I left from the office and and going toward the car.

Then after a few hours I finally arrived at the Raghuvanshi villa and then I came out from the car and directly went toward my room when I was going toward the room I heard someone saying something to me but I was not in the mood of listening any one so I directly run toward the room.

When I went  inside the room I directly run to the washroom and on the shower and stand under the shower and brust into crying I cry out more loud and loud then I sat down under the shower and thinking about why why always me why everything happen to me why everyone hat me why everyone do that I don't hate anyone I love every one and nobody love me why why and cry out loud.

I am crying almost 2 to 3 hours sitting under the shower and then I heard a knock on the door and I hear samira' voice she said 'Bhabhi are you fine I mean mom asking for you ' and then I said ' I am coming you can go samira ' and then after few minutes I stand up from shower  and went inside the woredobe and then wearing fresh clothe and went toward the kitchen.

———————————————————

AUTHOR POV:

After Ahan and Abeer left from the Ayaan's cabin then Ayaan call one of his man and said ' Ghar ke pass ki sectury badha  doo ' and after he cut the call and said ' Now wait and watch Mr. Rajawat now you choose the wrong person my boy ' he said and again started smoking.

When Aditi entered the kitchen samira and shreya looked at Aditi and said ' Bhabhi what happened to your eyes ' 'nothing just  shower lete time pe soap aankh  mein chala gaya tha ' Aditi said with fake smile and then sakshi enter the kitchen and said ' suno Aditi aaj tumhari bua ko aur natasha ko ras malai khana hai tho mujhe khane ke baad ras malai chahiye thik hai and khana aacha hona chahie and samira tum jada work load mat karna ok' said with harsh tone to aditi and with samira she said with lovely tone because she like samira and then left from the kitchen .

Other side Ahan and Abeer both enter the Hall everyone seated there natasha, nikita, priya and abhi all were talking to each other when they both enter inside and seated beside abhi and then abhi asked ' how's your day bhai ' to Ahan and then Ahan just nodded and seated there silently.

Abeer seated beside Ahan and then his dad asked ' what happened Abeer why you look stressed ' 'Nothing dad just work load ' and maid come and give water to Ahan and Abeer and then ABEER said ' Dad tomorrow there was a party we all are invited and it's all important to appearance on the party so bhai said everyone go to that party the party from the Rathore group of company and Mr. Rajawat and Mr. Rathore both invited us because they both heald a party together'.

Then Ayaan enter the  Hall when Ayaan anter the Hall everyone look at him and and everyone know the he look angry so better don't talk to him and don't when and then he look everyone and went toward his room.

When he went toward his meera stop him said 'Ruko Ayaan aapni biwi ko thoda samjha do ki hamari baate sun kar ansuna na kare hamein nhi pasand aaj jab wo tumhare office se jab humne usse bola ya usne hamaari baat na suni aur aaapne room mein chali gyi  hum yeh dosti baar nhi bardaasht kare gye aur jab hum saza dene lage gye na tho hamein khena mat ' 'ji dadi ' said Ayaan and left for the room.

And then Ahan and Abeer also went to his for getting fresh and then after few hours everyone gether on dinning table for dinner.

Then everyone seated on the chair and then Ayaan enter  the dinning room and seated beside Ahan and then maid come and serve food to everyone Samira and sherya both stand near the dinning table when everyone eating and Ayaan eyes is searching someone and they someone not not come from the kitchen and that someone was not other than Aditi.

Dadaji feel better that's why now he eat with everyone today on dinning table and then dadaji asked ' where is Aditi samira' ' she in kitchen dadu ' samira said and dadaji nodded and start eating .

' woo bhabhi ke hath mein tho jadu hai woo kya kaha na bhai sach mein bhai bohot lucky hai ' Abhi said with laughing and ' Tum kab bade hogye haa' sunita said and smak his head ' Aaa mom why you always hit me haa' abhi said and then priya said ' because you deserve abhi ' and priya and nikita start laughing and natasha said 'yes and pagal to ' and then abhi said ' natasha you are talking about yourself aur about me because I think it's you who is mental'.

And then samira start laughing when natasha look at that samira his laughing she became angry and said ' it's not joke'.

' Shut up and eat silently everyone ' Dadaji said and then everyone silently ate their dinner and then one by one everyone left because of today's event Ahaan was not in a mood  to talk to anyone when his dadaji look at Ahaan he became more tanesed because he knows only one who always cheer full and fun loving person and now a days he looks angry aur tensed nothing else.