CHAPTER 27

AHAAN POV:

I am on stage sitting on the sofa Everyone comes and greets us  and I have today finally everyone knows that  Shreya is my wife and also everyone knows that I am married.

I am very lucky to have shreya in my life. Firstly I am a little bit tensed and scared about her because I don't know her about much and then I am getting to know about her and now I feel she is the great person and she is the one for me.

I like her the way she smile the way she make me understand everything. Yaa I have anger issues and she make me clam and make me understand everything she is the oneone for me.

Then she look at me and said ' what are you looking? ' and then  I said ' I look at my beautiful wife' and then her cheek turn into red and then she said' don't Ahaan don't start again' and then I smile little bit and wink her and then she blush and look toward the guest.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ADITI POV:

After my parents left I turned toward Ayaan and look at him and said ' Thank you so much Ayaan this is the best gift ever in my life thank you so  much ' and then he nodded and give me small smile and then suddenly dad call him and he left after patting my cheek with his hand.

I am standing and then priya come with some friends toward me and said ' look guys she is my Aditi bhabhi. Bhabhi they are my friends she is payal, she is vani, she is vidhi and she is jiya' and then I said ' Hello! Namaste ' and then they greet me and we are talking about there college and other stuff and then again I fell someone's stair on me and felling uncomfortable and then I said 'okay you guys enjoy ' and I left from there and went to samira .

I am going toward samira someone come and stand in front of me and I was about bump on him but then I can mange my self and stand and then he said ' Hello! I am Kunal patel ' and then I  said
' Namaste  mein aapko nhi janti ' and again I was about to leave but again he came and stand in front of me.

I looked at him he doesn't look like good guy and his eyes say different word he say different word and I am feeling not comfortable to talking to him and again I feel the same that I was felling before and then I got to know he was the same person who was continuesly starring at me.

And then he forward his hand for a shake and then he said ' I am the business partner of your father-in-law ' and gave me SM Rik and started to come toward me and then he came close to me and stood in front of me I pushed him and said  ' durr rahi he hamse'  **thud** .

I was shocked with and he feel on the ground and then I looked beside me who puch him and he was Ayaan. He punched him and he went close to him and grabbed his collar and made him stand and said
' How  you can come close to my wife haa' and again punch him on his nose and he again fell on the ground and then Ayaan again grabbed his collar and about to punch him again and then Ahan come and wrapped his arm around him and said 'Bhai pls stop try to understand bhai ' and then he clam himself then gaurd come inside and said ' keep him to the basement I am coming' .

I am standing there samira come to me and stand beside me and wrapped her hand on me and I am start shaking Ayaan was punching him on his face I look at him and I don't know what is happening and I was scared to seeing him.

After the guard left from there with him and I  stood there a tear was continuously falling from my eye and I started shaking and then Ayaan ran his finger to throw his hair and then ran toward me and cupped my both cheek and  then said ' Are you ok are you hurt he touch you he hurt you' and then I looked into in his eyes and shake my head and then looking into his eyes I can only see  his eyes and he look at me and then he pick me in his arm and went toward  the car.

I wrapped my arm into his neck and put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.