CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR POV:

When Aditi left the room LOOK AYAAN I DON'T TOLERATE THAT GIRL IN THIS HOUSE DO SOMETHING'  his mom said  to him.

MOM I TALK TO AHAN YESTERDAY NIGHT AND THE DECISION WAS HIS IF HE WANT TO KEEP THIS MARRIAGE OR NOT' Ayaan said to his mother and both left for the dining area.

Aditi, Ahan and Sherya enter the dinning room Ahan directly went dinning table and Aditi and shreya went to kitchen.

'WHAT IS THIS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND' Ayaan asked with that everyone look at him 'NOTHING' Ahan said and seated on the chair between Ayaan and Abeer.

Then Abhimanyu said 'THAT'S NOT FAIR BHAI I WANT PARTY YOU GET MARRIED LET'S ENJOY THE  HAPPY MOMENT' ' SHUT UP ABHI' Ahan's mom said to him with that he mumble sorry and shut up. With that priya started laughing and her mom said you also 'shut up'. With that she stop laughing.

The maid started serving breakfast and everyone started eating and Shreya, Aditi and Samira three of them standing there. Because three of them eating after elder people eat.

WHAT NOW AYAAN WHAT YOU THINK ' His dada ji said ' THE FINAL DECISION IS AHAN 'S DADU HIS DECISION HE WANT TO KEEP THIS MARRIAGE OR NOT'.Ayaan said and Continuesly looking at Ahan and Ahan was only looking at his food.

NO I CAN'T ACCEPT HER MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AND THAT'S FINAL'. His mom  said.

YOU ACCEPT HER OR NOT I DON'T CARE AND NOW I ACCEPT HER BECAUSE YOU DON'T MOM' Ahan said to his mom  'AHAN' Abeer said and lookes at him. After that his mom stand up from his chair and went toward Ahan and made him stand up.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HA NOW YOU ARGUE WITH ME AHAN '. His mom and with that he smirk and said ' WHO I AM TO ARGUE YOU I AM NOT ARGUE TO YOU MOM IT'S MY FINAL DECISION ' Ahan said and about to leave when suddenly his mom heald his hand and stop him.

LOOK DON'T MAKE ME ANGERY AHAN '. His mom said to him after that he said ' I AM NOT MAKING YOU ANGERY MOM BUT KNOW WHAT YOU CAN'T DIGEST SOMEONE HAPPENSS - He can't even complete his sentence and his mom slap him but he doesn't hurt because Aditi come and stand in front of him and the slap was landed on her.

With  that everyone was shocked sherya held samira's and priya held Abeer hand because everyone was shock because it was the first time when someone slap someone that some one was not other than aditi with that Ayaan who stand up behind his mother he was shocked and at the same time angry.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY YOU COME IN BETWEEN US ' His mom said to Aditi. SOORY MAA AHAN KI TARF SE MEIN AAP SE MAFI MANGTI HU SORRY' Aditi said to his mom.

' TUMHE PATA HAI KYA ADITI TUM TUMHARI WAJAH SE AHAN AAJ MUJHSE ITNI NAFRAT KARTA HAI MUJHE PATA HAI TUM. USSE MERE BARE MEIN GALAT BOLKE USSE MERE KHILAAF KAR RAHI HO MEIN SAB JANTI HU' Said his mother to Aditi 'NAHI MAA AESA NHI HAI ' Aditi said. ENOUGH NOW THE DECISION WAS CLEAR AND NOW EVERYONE GO STOP THE DRAMA HERE' His dad said with that everyone leave. Aditi stands there with her head down.

Then she looked up and looked  at Ayaan He stood there with a cold expression and looked very angry and after he left from there and directly went toward the main door.