CHAPTER 2

AYAAN POV:

Today at 7 am I am landing in India.  From last two month I was in Europe because of my business work in Europe I am  started my new project for that I am very busy these days. Because I want to build my business in whole over the whole.

Yesterday night I got a call from Abeer that someone attack on our factory or also attack on him at the same time we also attack on them everyone dead aur we caught the leader of that group he was on farm house right now.

For that I came India today morning Abeer came and pick me from the airport and after that we directly went for the farm house . 'WE ARRIVED' driver said For that I came out from my thinking and looked at my house after that one guard came and open the car door we both came out from the car and directly went toward raghuvanshi villa.

RAGHUVANSHI VILLA:

AUTHOR POV:

Ayaan and Abeer both came out from car and directly went inside the raghuvanshi villa. Both Ayaan and Abeer enter in house the house was completely silent his Dadaji ( grandfather) and Dadiji (grandmother) and his parents and uncle everyone seated on sofa very silently and everyone's look very worried just like something happen.

After that they both Ayaan and Abeer go inside living room and seated in front of his grandparents and after he asked ' WHY YOU CALL US DAD IS ANY PROBELM AND WHY YOU ALL LOOKED SO WORRIED' with cold expression and then his Dadaji said ' YES AHAN COMING FROM VILLAGE IN THE HOUR AGO'.

'SO ABEER SEND HIM FOR WORK IN VILLAGE TWO DAYS AGO. SO, WHAT EVERYONE KNOW HE IS COMING TODAY' Ayaan said. 'HE COME WITH WITH GIRL' his Dadaji said 'WHAT ? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DADAJI?' Ayaan asked with fully shocked reaction and Abeer is also shocked after listening this.

I AM NOT ACCEPTED THAT GIRL AS MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW' his mom said 'WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MOM?'  Abeer asked with shocked expression 'YES HE WAS COMING WITH A GIRL AND ALSO THEY BOTH ARE GETTING MARRIED TODAY MORNING IN VILLAGE' his dad said 'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DAD?' Ayaan said 'FUCK' Abeer mummerd in low voice.

YES AND LISTEN VERY CAREFUL BOTH OF YOU CLEAR THE MESS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE I DON'T WANT MEDIA KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING UNDERSTAND' his dadaji said 'YES DADAJI' said  Abeer and Ayaan both said together.

'WHERE IS AHAN' Ayaan asked 'HE IS IN HIS ROOM' his dadi said. Both Ayaan and Abeer both stand up from sofa and went toward Ahan's room.