CHAPTER 36

SAMIRA POV :

I wake up early in the morning because finally we all are going out for today Last night I am really scared about Ayaan bhaiya what if he didn't  give permission for outing.

Then I looked towards Abeer and lean to his ear and said ' Thank you husband for taking permission from bhaiya you the best person ever love you ' and then suddenly he open his eyes and looked at me.

'Love you too sammy anything for you wifey' he said in his husky voice and then kiss me on my lips the kiss was very soft and gentle. I take some time to think about what is happening.

I stood up  from the bed and then I said
' Abeer  pls jaldi se utha jaye bed se aur jaldi se jaiyee aur meeting finish karke aayiye fhir hum outing pe chale gye'  with full of joy. He chuckled and said 'ok baba ok ' after he went to the restroom and then after that we got ready and then  went to the dinning table for breakfast.

Aditi bhabhi take permission form dad and dadi and they give us permission today I really very  very happy finally we all are going for outing yaa we enjoy a lot.

After breakfast  I was told to go for a meeting fast and come as soon as possible and then he told me ' Ayan bhai told me that there was no need to come to the office today he can handle the meeting by itself'.

After that we all went to our room to get ready and there was a knock on my door and when I opened it   there was aditi bhabhi who was standing in  the door and then she comes inside and told me
'Samira I take the permission for dadi and mom you don't have to wear a saree you can wear anything you want ok' and  then tap my cheek  after she left from there.

I wore a simple white flora mini dress and did my normal make up after that Abeer entered the room and said ' samira we are getting lat.... ' he stopped in midle and then  I turned around and  said ' I am ready Abeer pls two minutes' and when I looked up he was standing and his mouth was open.

I went to him and closed his  mouth and said' Muh band kar lijiye Mr. Raghuvanshi  aap ke muh mein makhi ghus jaye gi'.

'You are looking gorgeous baby' he said  and he kissed me and  then I said ' let's go abeer ' after that we went to the Hall everyone gathered there and  then everyone complimented me after we went to the parking lot and  seated inside the car  and went to  the  movie.

In the movie hall me and Abeer  were seated together and enjoyed our movie  so much and  I am really very happy finally I got time to spend  with my husband and he also looked very happy today  and All thanks to bhabhi.

After that we went for lunch   and then after lunch we  went to watch the sunset.

———————————————————

SHREYA POV :

I was about to get ready and thinking about what to wear and then there was a knock on the door  I said to Ahan to open the door but Ahan and Abhi were both playing games so he didn't open so I went to the door and opened the door  and there was a bhabhi who was standing there and then she comes inside.

'Shreya I talk to dadiji and mom you don't have to wear a saree wear whatever you want ok '  she said and tap on my cheek .

' what are you doing here  abhi go and get ready we have to leave' aditi bhabhi said to abhi and Ahan said 'bhabhi pls give us some time  this is the last game final final'.

'Ok  but be fast Ahan ' Bhabhi said and left from there.

I wear normal jeans  and smile short frok tshirt and then do little make up and after Ahan enters the room and says ' I am ready shreya let's go'  and then come to me and wrap his both hand on my waist and  said ' looking nice ' and then I said ' you also looked very handsome husband' and then he again said ' I am always handsome baby bass aapko dikhta nhi hai warna sab ladkiya hum pe marti hai bass aapko hi humein kuch nhi deikh ta ' .

I leaned to his ear and said 'kis ne kaha ki humein aap mein kuch nhi dikhta' and then bite his  ear and ran away from him.

After I went to the Hall were everyone gathered and then Abhi come to me and said ' bhabhi you look very gorgeous can you be my girlfriend? ' then I  was about to say but than suddenly Ahan said '  don't tucking try to flirt with my wife and one thing she was married ok so keep your ass to your self mister and after that you know me   and when Ayaan bhaiya know about this you know what will he do so don't my boy '  and Pat on his cheek and then abhi said ' sorry sorry bhai  I am just kidding and about ayaan bhai aap hamesha humein aayan bhai ki dhamki kyu dete ho ha mein bhi Aditi bhabhi ko baata duga ki aapne  mujhe daata samjhe'.

Both are fighting like a little baby abhi always flirting with me he was like a younger brother to me and made Ahan jealous that was his  favorite job because of that he always flirt with me.

Ahan rub his ear and turned to me and said ' why are you laughing shreya ' he looked very irritated and I don't know why I can't control my laugh.

After that we went to the movie theater for movie I and Ahan we both seated together far away from bhabhi , abhi, shreya and nikita.

We watching a movie not  we only he was watching a movie I am watching hume he looks very happy I am really very lucky person to have him in my life.

In the movie the heroine was propose hero at the same time I held  Ahan's both hand he turned to me and said ' what are you doing shreya he was going to propose her I want to watch.... '  I cut him in between and then I said ' love you so much Ahan thank you for coming in my life and giving me so much love and care and make me realise I am also someone who also deserve love thank you so much for every thing I love you so so much' and then I kissed him firstly he was fully shocked but after few seconds he also kissed me back and  said ' I love you too shreya love you too ' and then he again kiss me and after few minutes we broke the kiss and hug each other after that the movie is over and then went for lunch.

After lunch we went to watch sunset. Today I am really very happy finally I confessy love to Ahan and today we really spent a very good time together and now going to beach I am really happy.

———————————————————

ADITI POV :

After movie we went to beach to watch sunset and finally we arrived to beach.

Abhi, shreya and nikita we come all come out from the car and then Abeer and samira come out and after them Ahan and shreya also comes out and then all went to towards the beach and and I was seated on the front of beach and looking at the water.

Water was shining a lot and looked very beautiful and then I looked towards them Shreya threw a water  on Ahan  and Ahan also threw on him and then samira threw water to Abeer and he also threw on him and on other side abhi was running and after him Priya and nikita both are also running towards him with sand in her hand and then finally they both catch him after that they all three slip in the water.

And I brust into laughter looking them happy also make me happy thay all look very happy today if they happy and then I also happy.

I was sitting alone on the sand and thinking about how I convenience  dadiji and mom ki wo shreya or samira ko western dress phene dee kyu ki hamein pata hai ki woh saree pehke nhi ghum paye gyi or hamein yeh bhi pata hai ki agar hum khete ki hum bhi phene tho mom jarur hi mana kar degi hamein pata tha isliye humne koshish bhi nhi ki ki hum western phene gye.

Look how much they all looked happy together and I am also very happy.

I was sitting on the sand and looked at the water and then someone tap me on my left shoulder firtly I ignored and then again someone tap amd when I looked towards left side there was no one and then I feel someone sitting beside me when I looked toward right I was shocked.