CHAPTER 39

ABEER POV :

I enjoyed a lot with samira today. Our mini picnic was so refreshing and I am glad that I got some time to spend with my wife.

Samira also looks very happy today and after Ayaan surprised us I am happy that now we can also enjoy it with us.

After the three of us really enjoyed it so much I missed my old days when me and bhai and ahan we all were playing together. Bhai  doesn't like to play with us but when we request him and last he can play with us.

After that we all came home at night and went to our room and slept.

In the morning I woke up a little bit late because of tiredness I am not going to the office today I already told bhai about this and  he agreed and then I rested all day not only me but everyone except bhai and bhabhi .

At the time of dinner we all were together for dinner and then dad said to bhai that he had to attend the rajwat party .

I told to dad that bhai was not going to attend that party because I don't want to see my bhai like before he now my bhai was trying everything and again he has to face that girl no bhai was not going and that's final . I and Ahan attend the party . And again I told to dad that we attend the party so there were no need to bhai attend that party but dad was not ready to listen to anyone and I turned to dadu but this time he was also not ready to listen me.

Then bhai left from the dining table and I felt bad for my bhai again I am not doing anything for my bhai. Why always he why always he has to bear everything.

And then I also left from there to my room I entered in the and throw my phone on the bed and punched the wall and shouting and then samira entered in the room she was surprised by my action and little bit tensed and then I am again going to puch the wall she come and stand between the wall and my puch and I stopped there in front of her face and she closed her eyes I can see how much she was scared and I can also listen how fast heart beating and then she open her eyes and I can lowered my hand.

Then she came and cupped my both chick and said ' come down Abeer come down' after that she attached her forehead with me and after few minutes I came down and then I looked into his eyes she looks very scared and after that I hugged her tightly and hide my face on her neck.

After a few minutes she broke the hug and made me set on the bed and then she seated in front of me and directly looked into my eyes and asked me 'what happened Abeer why are you behaving like this ' and then I looked at her and told about everything that happened to bhai. I also told her ' ki mein tab bhi bhai ke kuch nhi kar paya tha aur aaj bhi nhi kar paa raha hu. Ayaan bhai ne mere liye bohot kuch kiya hai mein jo kuch bhi aaj hu srif unki wajah se hu aur mein bhi bohot kuch karna chahta hu but again mein kuch nhi kar paya'.

Then she put her hand on my hand and said ' aesa nhi hai Abeer aap aapne bhai ko jitna respect dete hai aur unko jitna pyaar karte hai wahi unko chaiye unko khali aapka support chaiye bss or aap tho hamesha unke sath haina tho kya fark padta aapse jitna ho saka aapne kiya na bhaiya ki liye wahi bohot hai aur aab kis baat ka daar hai aapko aab tho bhaiya ke sath bhabhi haina  wo aur bhaiya milke sab sambhal lega ok'.

Then I nodded and looked into his eyes and then she said 'wese bhi bhaiya ke sath hum sab hai aur hum sab sath mein party mein jaye gye na aane do uss jiya ko mein dekh lugi ' with that she foled her invisible sleve and mimicking some guda style and then after few minutes we both brust into laughter.

At the morning we got to know that bhai and bhabhi both are going to attend the party .

--------------------------------------------------------------

AHAN POV:

I am really happy about yesterday finally I confessed her about my feelings and she also confessed and I am happy that she loves me .

At dinning table when  dad told bhai about attending the party I was really surprised and shock why dad has to do that why he always target bhai.

Then bhai left from there and then shreya entered the room with ice cream in her hand and then she pass me ice cream and then we both went to the balcony and seated on the sofa and then said ' humme kabhi soch bhi nhi tha ki hamein bhi kabhi kisi se pyaar hoga aur dekhiye aaj humein the great Ahan Raghuvanshi se hogaya' with smile on her face and then she looked at me and then we both get lost in each other eyes and after few minutes we broke the eye contact and again start eating the ice cream.

'Shreya we have to attend the party you know right dad was talking about this to bhai' I said to her and then she looked at me and asked ' yaa but why Abeer bhaiya was saying that Ayaan bhaiya was not going to attend that parth haa' and then I looked towards the garden and told her about everything and then she looked at me and said ' don't worry Ahan hum sab haina bhaiya ke sath tho chinta ki kya baat'.