CHAPTER 50

ADITI'S POV:

I entered the dinning room vansh was drinking a coffee and yuvi was putting a jam on his bread. When I entered they both looked at me  and gesture me to sit on the chair.

Vansh was drinking coffee and looking at his tab and asked me 'you want to say something aditi' 'huhh.. ' I said in shocked and shaking my head.

Yuvi passed me one bread and the second one he started eating and looked at while eating  then vansh put his cup of coffee on the table and looked at me and said 'you really don't want to say anything to me Aditi'.

I looked at him frist and then I looked at yuvi who was busy eating his bread. After I put my head down and said 'exactly.. ha.. yesterday ' 'looked up and then said Aditi ' yuvi said and I looked up at him and again start saying 'yesterday when you both are not there Ayaan was come to meet me and shourya and..and'.

I am little bit nervous because I know yuvi get mad when I told him that he came and spend full day and night with us here in this house.

'And what Aditi says clearly' yuvi said then again I started saying 'he said he gave me two days to think that I have gone with him or not after two days he was going India'.

'So what you think? You are going or not ' vansh asked first I looked at vansh and then I looked at yuvi and then I said 'I don't know'.

'Yuvi pls try to understand he changed now and jab meine kal pura din unke sath bitaya tab mujhe pata chala ki nhi mein Ayaan ke bina nhi reh sakti yeh doo saal mein chain ke neend nhi soyi jitne aache se mein kal raat ko soyi hu yeh doo saal mein ek bhi aesa din nhi tha jab mein Ayaan ko yaad nhi kiya no doubt tum log the mere sath tum logo ne jitna kiya utna koi nhi karta but I really loved him I can't live without him pls understand pls and mein nhi chahti ki shourya bhi aapne PAPA se durr rahe aur Ayaan aapne bete se tho haa mein wapis jaana chahti hu I am sorry I am really sorry to disappointed you guys and not listen to you but I have to go I really love him and I can't live  with out him pls understand pls ' I said and tear start falling from my eyes.

'Then go who stop you Aditi ' vansh said and I am shocked I looked him then I looked at yuvi who was drinking juice right now.

'What I mean huhh' I said to them and then both come to me and sit beside me and then vansh cupped my both cheeks and wiped my tear and said 'oh my Aditi don't cry mein kuch bhi kar sakta hu tumhare face pe pyari si smile lane ke liye tho aab smile karo' 'and don't forget this is the last chance ki mein usse chod  raha hu agar agli baar ussne tumhe pareshan kiya na tho wo uska last day rahe ga ok samjha dena aapne Ayaan Singh Raghuvanshi ko ' yuvi said and then I fake cried and looked at vansh and said 'dekho yeh kya bol raha hai vansh.. ' then vansh hit him on his shoulder and after he said 'ahh.. ' after we all start laughing and hugged each other and then I said 'THANK YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD'.

After we broke the hug and then yuvi said 'ok ok stop buttering ok now go you are getting late for the hospital' I smile both of them and then left from there. Finally they both agree.

___________________________________________

AUTHOR POV:

Yuvi looked at vansh and asked 'tho kya lagta hai humne sahi kiya ' 'ha tumne Aditi ke face pe smile nhi dekhi kitni kuch hai aur tum aur mein hum aache se jante hai ki hum Aditi ke face pe smile lane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai right' vansh said after he left from there and then yuvi also left.

FEW HOURS BEFORE:

Yuvi and vansh both are sitting in the office it was morning 7:00 o'clock after party vansh directly came to the office because of his urgent work and yuvi also directly came at vansh's company from the airport both of them sitting in the vansh cabin and suddenly the door was open and someone entered in the cabin.