CHAPTER 23

ABEER POV:

After dinner I come to my room and sit on the sofa with the laptop in my hand and then I open the laptop and start working because tomorrow I have to present the very important  presentation in the office.

I am working and after half an hour  samira enters the  room with a huge smile and then she comes inside and locks the door and then looks at me with a bright smile when I look at har I also give her a small smile and again start working.

After that she went inside the washroom and then after a few minutes  she came inside and  room and came towards me and sat beside me and then put her head on my lap and lay down on the sofa and started talking.

'You know Abeer bhabhi looks more happy today she was telling me about her childhood and  about her friends and the way she describes na I  think they were very close to each other' she said to me and then I put my left hand on her head and start tapping her head and said ' You know they all are big mafia right ' 'What are you saying why bhabhi like only mafia's I mean why bhabhi have mafia friends she so sweet and simple girl why they all are mafia Abeer' she shouted and seated on sofa.

'How I know and hum kya kar sakte hai bhabhi ke friend haina wo or ek aur bhi baat hai wo kabhi bhabhi ko harm nhi kare gye aur hamein chahiye hi kya bass wo harm na kare hamaare bhabhi ko ' I said to and then she make pout and the  smile and she come to me and seated on my lap and said ' You know na I love you so don't do this dangerous think ok pls take of yourself veer I can't see you hurt' and then she hug me more tightly.

I closed my laptop and broke the hug and cupped her both chick  and looked into her eyes and said 'look sammy I am not doing anything and I am fine totally and also you are there for me right if anyone hurt me you are there to me to heal my pain right sammy'.

She nodded and said ' Now listen  Abeer I want to go to a mini picnic with family pls talk to mom and dadi for this idea we enjoy it a lot and also we spend some time together'. 'Ok I talk to them now let's go it's already midnight I have a meeting tomorrow ' I said to her and then I picked her in my arms and  we both went towards the bed I made her lay on the bed and I also laid down besides her and then I kissed her forehead and said
' GOOD NIGHT sammy' and then  we both sleep in each other s arms.

                    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AUTHOR POV:

Aditi wake up in the morning for her surprise she was wrapped in someone arm and then she look beside her.

Her husband was sleeping fristly she was thinking that she was dreaming and then she pinch 🤏 herself and then when she hurt herself but also she was thinking it was dream and then she was looking at and try to touch his chick when she touch his chick and he said ' I am real you are not dreaming princess' and then she was shock and kept her hand backwards.

Then she tried to get up from the bed  but he wrapped his hand around her waist because of that she doesn't wake up from the bed and then she look at him and said ' Hum.... Humein jane dijiye warna hum late hoo jaye gye aur fhir dadiji humein dattae gi ' and then Ayaan open his eyes and looked at her and said
' Hum dadi ko keh dega ki pota chahiye tho thoda sa tho samjhota karne padegana ' in his husky and sleepy voice .

Aditi slapped him on his shoulder and  said ' Aap aesi baate kyu kare rahe aap bohot besharm hai ' and then unwrapped his hand and went to washroom.

Than after  when she come out from the from the washroom then she stand in front of mirror and adjust her sarre and then Ayaan enter inside  and wrapped his hand around her waist and put his chind on her shoulder and then kiss her ear and said 'You looking hot wifey' and the aditi was shocked and look at him through the mirror and then he also look at her and both of them look at each other after few seconds there was knock on her door then both of them come out from there real world and then aditi said 'hum dekhte hai ' and run away from there.

'Bhabhi mom is calling you ' priya said to aditi and then she said ' Yes let's go priyu' and then both of us went toward the kitchen.