CHAPTER 48

AUTHOR'S POV :

Yuvi and kriti both are running here and there and kriti went behind vansh and yuvi stand in front of vansh and yuvi said ' vansh ke piche kyu chup rahi ho ha iss baar vansh tumhe nhi bachaye ga samjhie' after he try to stanch her but she run away and aditi and shourya both are laughing and enjoying the tom and jerry show.

after few minutes kriti and yuvi both tried and kriti come and stand beside aditi and yuvi seated on sofa and start complaing vansh about kriti and said 'vansh wohh tho tumhare bare mein soch ke meine aaj mere little devil ki masi ko chod diya next nahi tho samjha lena aapni hone ali wife ko ' and put his head on sofa's headboard.

Suddenly door bell ring and kriti stood up  went to the door but first she hit on yuvi's head and yuvi shouted 'VANSH..' then she went to open the door.

Both aditi and shourya enjoying and laughing and vansh checking his files sitting beside aditi and yuvi just drinking water that maid handed over him.

kriti open the door and asked ' yess! whom you want to meet' ignoring her the person directly went inside and kriti shouted ' who are you Mr?'.

The person come inside and after him kriti also came and said 'look vansh you know him.....' and suddenly stop in middle.

vansh ,yuvi and Aaditi all of them looked toward kriti and that person stand in front of kriti . she came and stand beside vansh and said ' dekho bina kuch bataye kuch bole siddha andar ghuss aaye yeh tum jante ho..' vansh show her his hand and she stop in the middle.

The person who enter in the house he is not other than AYAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI

He entered in the house everyone was shocked and he only looked at Aditi and Aditi also only looking at him. He moved toward Aditi  but both vansh and yuvi came and stand in  front of her and Aditi tightly hugged shourya and kriti also understand who he is by the action of vansh and yuvi she also came and stand beside Aditi and hold her arms.

'Move aside I want to meet my wife ' Ayaan said to both of them yuvi put one hand on his shoulder and said ' get fucking out from my house..' Ayaan held his hand and said 'who are you to said this to me and stoping me for meeting my wife..' Ayaan  said in his cold voice after yuvi said 'wife  really are you  talking about your wife. she is not your wife don't you remember she left  you a 2 year ago....'.

  Aditi standing there and only looking at Ayaan shourya wiggling in her arms and 'mumma buddyy mumma smile..' and start clapping and tapping on aditi's cheek. when shourya said mumma to Aditi. Aditi first looked at him and then looked at Ayaan who already looking at him when Aditi notices Ayaan looked at shourya she tightly hold him in his arms and again Ayaan try to move toward Aditi.

'why are you here and what you want now haa ' vansh asked very politely 'I just want to meet Aditi that's it' Ayaan said to vansh and then yuvi shouted 'CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND JUST FUCKING GET OUT..' and heald his colar and try to puch him but because of shouting shourya start crying and because of crying he stop in middle after yuvi and Ayaan both looked at shourya.

Aditi try to console shourya he stop crying and Aditi handover shourya to kriti and kriti went towards the play room with shourya in her arms.

'Let him go yuvi ' vansh said to yuvi 'Are you lost or what ' yuvi said to him and both looked at each other 'jane do yuvi hum bhi suna chate hai aab kya baate baki rage gyi hai jo wo aaj doo saal baad puri karne aaye hai' Aditi said in her cold voice.

But deep inside she just want to run towards him and hugged him because she miss him so much every single day she think Ayaan Or we can say she can't leave without him she was happy but she was scared also what if he snatch shourya to her, what if he want shourya's Costoudy all thinking make her more worried about shourya.