CHAPTER 44

RAGHUVANSHI VILLA

SAMIRA'S POV:

'Samira.. Samira ' my mother in law was shouting from the dining area  and coming towards the kitchen.

'Yes.. Mom ' I said and going towards her 'Is she waking up or not ' mother asked me and I said 'no just I am going to wake her up ' .

'Ok where is Abeer and Abhi ' mom asked 'they went to the airport to pick up priya from the airport' I said 'ohh yaah I forgot to go and wake her up It 's breakfast time ok'  and 'hmm..what about Ayaan ' mom asked 'I don't know mom' I said to her and moved towards my room.

Everything was changed not only everything but everyone also aab kuch phele jesa nhi raha. Today Priya came to India from new York two years after that incident happened Chachaji sent her to New York for her future studies and Abhi went to pick her up.

I entered my room and a big smile kept on my face looking at my little world my little prince 'RUHI MY CUTE LITTLE DAUGHTER'  I went to her and sit beside her and looked at her and kissed her on her forhead and then take her in my arms and said 'wake up bachaa' she wiggle in my arms and little open her eyes and then again close her eyes.

MY DAUGHTER MY PRINCESS
RUHANIKA ABEER SINGH RAGHUVANSHI

'Wake up princess everyone is waiting for you wake up bachaa ' I said in baby voice and she was making little pout on her lips and try to drink milk and then I got to know my baby was hungry and I started feeding her.

I am just looking at her and the memories of the past are coming to my mind I kept my head on the headboard and started thinking that day when bhabhi left us and this house she not only took her emotions with her but also she took all happiness with her everything was changed.   

After bhabhi left everything was changed. Every relationship was changed from that day Aahan never talk to Ayaan bhaiya and about Ayaan bhaiya know one know where he was he left the house and never come home almost one year.

No one knows where Ayaan bhaiya was not even Abeer knows and he came home after almost a year to meet only ruhi he  came to me and asked me jentally amd took her in his arms and he was fully charged he was not Ayaan bhaiya jo ek saal phele the he was all changed too cold and more dangerous from before.

Ahan was very angry with Ayaan bhaiya and from the day bhabhi left this house he was not talking to anyone except me, shreya and Abeer and now Ruhi the new members she was puppy in his eyes he pampered her a lot and he was the one who spoiled my daughter but also Ahaan who always show his tantarum and playing like a child in this whole house and being baby of Aditi bhabhi and Ayaan bhaiya he was fully changed now he became cold guys who have only soft for one person and it was ruhi he loved her the most.

After ruhi entered our life everything changed my life fill with lots of love and happiness not only mine but Abeer's also he was so happy for being a father and be both loved her the most she was really his chahu's and her father daughter she has all her father nature and little bit she looked like a Abeer's little version.

I miss Aditi Bhabhi a lot and ever day I miss her there was not a single day left that I didn't miss her  she was like my sister I just want to meet her tell her everything and bring her home.

Suddenly I felt someone tapping on my chick and when I looked towards the hand it was ruhi. She was looking at me and smilling brightly.

After sometimes get ruhi ready me and ruhi we both moved towards the dinning area for breakfast.

'Hello bhabhi good morning ' shreya said to me and looked ready for her work. Yess now we all are allowed to work I have my own  showroom and shreya was an artist so she also has her own art gallery and some art classes also she was attending where she given classes to the young children who are not able to pay their fess so she given them free classes.