CHAPTER 37

ADITI POV :

I was sitting in sand and then someone tapped on my left shoulder firstly I ignored and  then again someone tapped on my shoulder and when I turned toward the left side no one was there and then someone came and seated on my right  side when I turned toward right side I was shocked only one word left from my mouth Ayaan.. '

'Hello! Dr. Wifey  ' Ayaan said and seated beside me I am only looking at him how this possible Ayaan is here I don't think about this I really get lost on his face he looked very calm and said ' kha khoyi huyi ho aap ' and then I come out from my thoughts.

'Aap yaha kyu bethi ho aap nhi jaye gi enjoy karne ' Ayaan said and then I looked toward him and said ' nhi  hum thik hai'.

' Dekhiye kitne khush lag rahe hai hain na sab aaj hamein phele baar Abeer ko itna khush dekha dekho Ahan bhi kitana khush hai isliye hum keh rahe the aap hamre bachoo ko ek din ki chutti bhi de diya kijiye' I said to him and he looked at them with smile on his face.

I looked at him and he looked very calm and happy seeing his brother happy.
He looked very handsome and sweet at the same time Ayaan.

I said and then he looked at me and I already looked at him and then he said
' Why do  you wear a saree' I gave him a small smile and said ' agar hum dadiji ko kehte ki hum sab western phen ke outing pe jaye gye tho dadiji or mom dono mana kar deti tho shreya or samira bhi nhi peh pati tho isliye humne aapne liye nhi puch khali shreya or samira ke liye permission le liya or wese bhi hum tho srif in logo ke liye aaye hai hum thodi na enjoy karne aaye hai'.

He looked at and then picked me in his bridal  style and then went toward the water ' Ayaan don't do this Ayaan pls try to understand' I said to him but he won't listen to me and then when we went the where water was there everyone  started shouting  and then he stood in  water middle of water and at looked me.

I looked at him and said ' Nhi Ayaan mat kijiye humne saree pheni hai hum nhi kar sakte enjoy pls ' and wrapped my both arm on his shoulder  and hide my face on his chest and then he said ' Aap yeh bahana mat banaya ki aapne saree pheni hai hum aapko naye kapde dila dege bass aap ko enjoy karna pade gya yah aap niche pani mein kha di ho jaye or hamare sath enjoy kare yah fhir chale hum aapko pani ke bicho bich leke chalte hai hum sath mein swimming kare gye boliye kya kare gi aap'.

I looked at him and then said ' aap aesa kyu kare hai Ayaan '  'You have only  5 seconds Aditi and the decision is yours..one..Two.. Three.. Four.. ' ' okay okay put me down' I said and he put me down and then he said something to after that Ahan and   abhi both started throwing water on me and I started shouting.

'Ahan stop what are you doing abhi.... ' I shouted but they all did not listen to me and then samira came to and she also threw water on me after that I also started throwing water on her after that Ahan and abhi both threw sand on v Ayaan and Abeer with then Ayaan looked at Abeer and Abeer looked at Ayaan and then both rushed toward Ahan and Abeer we all girls together stand there and watching all of them how much they all look very happy playing with each other and rushing  to each other and threw sand to each other after that all four of them slip in the water and we all brust into laughter.

After that we do our photo session we click lots of photo Ahan brought his camera with that we click lots of picture there like couple photo, siblings photo and then boys group photo and girls group photo.

Then we all play a game after that  we all are seated together and watching sunset.

I am seated besides Ayaan and besides me priya was seated she rested her head on my shoulder and and wrapped her arm on my arm and besides priya nikita was seated and then Abhi, Ahan, shreya, samira and then Abeer we all are seated together and watching sunset.

'Today I enjoy the most today is the most beautiful day of my life I never forget this evening this sunset' Ahan said and then I looked toward them Shreya wrapped her arm on Ahan 's arm and Ahan wrapped his hand on his shoulder and she rested her head on his chest and both looked very happy and I also happy looking at both of them.

'You looked very tired priya' I asked her and then she said 'yes bhabhi I am really tired because of this mental piece'  and then she hit Abhi and then abhi also hit her and then she said 'Ayaan bhai dekhiye na ' and then he said ' Ayaan bhai hamein kuch nhi kahe gye tum ne phele mujhe mental piece bol samjhi mental piece part two' 'so now you accepted that you are mental piece haa' priya said  'ok bass kare aap dono ek baar suru hote hain tho chup hi nhi hote haa' nikita scolded both them and then both of them keep there mouth shut.

' It's looked very nice ' I said looked at the sunset and then he said ' Yes very very nice and beautiful' when I looked toward him he looked at me and said ' most beautiful ' looking at me and I don't know why my face start burning and became red and then he said ' why your face is became red princess ' and then I touched my face and then  said 'red..... no.... red..... no it's not red wohho haa nothing it's just I... I am tired that's why '.

'I see someone first time who's face was red because of tiredness good' he said and then when I looked toward him he looked at the sunset I just smile he looked very adorable right now I don't know why I f I said I don't like  him so it's true because I love him he his every thing to me I can do anything for him I can fight for him  I can do anything for him.

The day when I get to know that he loves me I am very happy at that time but after that I take some time because I think he is pity on me that's why he told me that's he love me I really don't know he really love and I also loved him so much he is first and last person to me whom I love.