Chapter 10

I'm back!!!!!

*recap*

"I think we're free tomorrow?"

"Yes we are free tomorrow! Tommo how do you feel about going over?"

Silence. Shoot.

"No it's okay I can come over–" as I type my message another one comes in.

"I'm fine with that! I'm excited to meet your dog if I'm being honest!"

I delete my message and smile.

"My dog's really excited about meeting you too Louis!"

I notice he didn't use Felicity's name. I absolutely respect that, there's no reason why he should, it's his choice.

"Also I'll be walking her in like an hour so if you want to cover your ears, I usually sing while I walk her!"

I send that and close my laptop. Enough screen for the day!

*end of recap*

It's Thursday! Today I see the boys again. My parents will be at a meeting with my brother and his teacher all morning and my sister is at work, so I've got the house to myself.

They said they were coming over around 10, and it's only 9 now! I need to clean up downstairs and get dressed! I put on my headphones and start playing music. Of course, I sing along.

Before I know it, it's 10:05 and the doorbell rings. I turn off and put away my headphones and go to the door. As I open it, I look down to grab Felicity so that she won't run off. I look up and the boys are all staring at me.

"Why aren't you coming in?" I ask, pulling Felicity away from them.

"Right, sorry," Niall says, and pushes his way through them, walking to the sofa. The rest of them follow suit and I close the door, letting Felicity go, though not completely.

Once they're sat down I bring Felicity over to them to introduce her.

"Felicity, this is Harry. Harry, Felicity." He scratches her behind her ears and smiles.

"Meet Zayn." He gives her a head rub with one hand while he scratches her nose with the other.

"This is Liam." Liam tries to get Felicity to lie down for a belly rub but she doesn't, so he ends up giving her another head rub.

"This is Niall." Niall successfully makes her sit but unsuccessfully makes her give him her paw, so she gets another behind-the-ears scratch.

"And here's Louis," I say, making sure to keep her close just in case. Louis slowly gets off the sofa on Felicity's level, who instinctively sits down. He hugs her for a couple of seconds and then sits back down on the sofa, giving her a well-deserved head scratch. When he looks up at me and nods, I let her go and she goes back to Liam, this time lying down so she can get her belly rub.

I sit down opposite them on the armchair and rock back and forth slowly. They look around my living room while Liam continues to rub Felicity's belly.

This is so awkward, I think to myself and smile slightly.

"So-" Harry and I say at the same time.

"Oh sorry, please go on," he says, and so I do.

"I just wanted to ask, where's James? Did he stay at your house?" Because aren't managers supposed to go wherever their, how shall we put this, artists (rather than slaves)?