Chapter 23

*recap: basically olivia, harry and niall arrived at the stadium, mel told liv that her brother couldn't come in the end, and olivia and niall had a blast at harry's concert. oh and she forgot her phone at the stadium and went to get niall but he'd gone to bed and zayn opened the door, she crashed and had like a panic/anxiety attack? idk, she started crying and vented to zayn, he comforted her and then she thanked him and they had a sweet moment, she went back to bed and fell asleep instantly. yay! end of recap*

I stretch and yawn, keeping my eyes closed because, well, I actually don't know why. My eyes pop open and I look at the clock on the nightstand. Where's my clock? Where am I?

Oh yes, in Wales with Harry. Where's my phone? Suddenly I remember everything that happened last night. So... what time is it then? I get out of bed, put on my slippers and head out to the kitchen, all the while pulling up my hair into a tight bun. I'm one of those people who a) doesn't know how to do messy buns and b) doesn't like random stray hairs around her face, it stresses me out. Therefore, tight bun every morning! I walk into the kitchen, looking for a clock, and while I'm at it, some food.

"Morning Liv!"

"Aah!" I jump and turn around. Niall looks at me, laughing, and then I realize that all the boys are there.

"Good morning boys. What's the time and where's the food?" I ask.

"Right now, it's half past ten, luv," Harry answers.

"And the food is all gone, we ate it," Niall continues.

"Ahem! You ate it," Liam intervenes. I turn back around and open cupboards until I find some bread and chocolate spread. I don't ask how they got there, I'm just here for the food!

I sit down with them to have my sandwich and join in on their conversation.

"No. I don't think the same as you," I immediately negate anything they've said without even knowing what they're talking about!

"Well that settles it lads, we're staying in on this beautiful day..."

"Ohh you wanted to go out? I mean do we all have disguises? Or should we have like Liam and Harry be seen somewhere? Can we spark some rumors please?? Mel is in some of the biggest fan groups, she can help spark the rumors!!" Sometimes I think I talk too much too fast, but I'm way too excited about this for them to say no.

"Well that's kind of what we wanted to do yeah, but we were thinking Zayn would like cross the street on one side and then Liam would be seen crossing from the other, or at a cafe close by, and obviously Harry has a concert today, so..." I feel my smile grow as I think of the possibilities.

"Oh my word YES! So, when do we leave?" I walk to the window, chewing on my sandwich, and look outside. We're really high up in this hotel, but I'm looking at the sky. There are some clouds, but it's sunny. What's the temperature though, that's the question. I open the window and stick my hand outside. Brrr! Despite the sun, it's still really cold. I'm already thinking of what I'll wear: my favorite pair of jeans, a long sleeved shirt that nobody will see so it doesn't matter which one, and my white high-neck VERY warm sweater. I turn back to the boys, finishing my sandwich and tell them it's actually really cold outside. Harry comes over and sticks his hand out too.

"What do you mean? It's practically summer!" We all laugh and then separate to get dressed and ready to go out.

As I get dressed I think of something and text Liam.
liv: hey you should wear a sweatshirt or something with a number on it, just to confuse the fans more
lima bean: ohmyword yes
lima bean: i've got things from louis' brand 28, should i?
liv: AAHHH yes you totally should this is going to be great
liv: wait does louis knows you got clothes from his brand
lima bean: nope
lima bean: surprise lou
liv: this is going to be even better than i thought
liv: i have to finish getting dressed bye
*read at 10:47 am* how dare he leave me on read!