Chapter 19

*recap* Harry drives to rental to give the car back and we go through security, making it all the way to our gate without him being recognized. Until I see a couple girls turn their heads... This is going to be a very fun flight.
*end of recap*

We're in the waiting space, so I'm on my phone, making sure everyone knows we're safely in the airport and waiting for our plane.

"It says it's an hour late, but that's fine, Harry doesn't have a show until after tomorrow" I text Ada. "How are you doing girl"

"i'm okay, bored bc Dave won't do anything and thing no 2 won't either"
I snicker, thing no 2 really? I think that's really funny and I tell Harry about it.

"thing no 2 lol i'm sorry you're bored girl"

"me too but it's okay i'll survive don't worry"

I start to text her about tomorrow but another message comes in:

"sorry but i gtg, apparently we're doing smth family related idk, see you soon and have a good flight girl <3 love youuuu"

"oh nooo okay well i'll see you soon luv"

I close my messaging app and start connecting my phone to the airport wifi, then I look at Harry. He puts down his phone and leans back in his chair.

"So, um, Taylor, what are you doing?" I ask, making up a name on the spot.

"Taylor, really?" He whispers, then shrugs. "Nothing much, I'm just going to rest my eyes for a bit now," he responds in a normal voice.

"Oh okay, I'm going to go on Pinterest now for a bit probably. I'll wake you if there are any significant changes okay?"

He nods and closes his eyes and when I look at my phone I see that it had successfully connected to the wifi and I'm good to go!

I open Pinterest and start scrolling, then I see a video of the boys that I haven't seen yet. It's a fan made edit, by one of my favorite Pinterest posters, about their breakup, and even though they're getting back together, I still tear up a bit.

"This made me tear up, do you have any hope for a reunion, @harrylovesme?" I comment, tagging the author.

I exit the clip and Harry's phone suddenly pings. I don't pay attention, because it's not my phone, and decide to go into the author's account, since I haven't been on for a while, to see what else I've missed.

Whoever runs the account made a recent edit about Harry's show in Ireland the other day, so I click it.

"Woooow, wish I could've been there! Where did you get the clips @harrylovesme?" Apparently, if you tag the author they're more prone to answering you.

As I close the clip, Harry's phone pings again. I realize it might be something important, but since he's sleeping (nearly snoring) I decide to check and make sure it's not his manager, James or any of the boys.

I grab his phone and turn it over to check the screen.

Aw, his lock screen is the selfie we all took after my graduation! That's so cute. So, the notifications...

It's from Pinterest? It says, "someone has commented on your post!" And then "someone tagged you in your post!"

Wait...

"Taylor what's your password?" I whisper.

"My birthday," he mumbles back.

"That's a very easy password," I whisper, then quickly put in his passcode 020194 and his phone unlocks. I click the Pinterest notification to read whatever comment someone posted on whatever post he made.