Chapter - 4

Damien POV

Name - Isabella Rosanna Moretti 

Gender - Female

Age when found - 5 years old

Birth date - 27 November

Mother - Unknown

Father - Unknown

 I read the file and was shook .She has the same name and birthday as mia nipotina .But How ?? My Isabella, la mia preziosa nipotina . She was kidnapped in Italy .How did she end up in America? Is it really her ? How did she end up in an orphanage ? Whose burnt body was sent to us ? Why was that DNA test positive ? I had so many questions. I was baffled by this new information. What actually happened to Isabella ? The girl did look like Adrienna. Could she actually be our Isabella ??

Suddenly heard a piercing scream come from upstairs . I opened the door to see Isabella throwing her frail body around the mattress screaming in fear. "Cazzo ! She is having a panic attack" I exclaimed. "Please don't hurt me " she wails. My heart clutches at her screams ."Please leave ", she shouts .I pin her hands to prevent her from hurting herself. I whisper in her ears that she is safe over and over again . Her breathing calms down and she slowly opens her eyes and wakes up . She looks relieved for a moment and then looks at me with a terrified face. "I will not hurt you ,piccolina . Come have dinner .", I say and she hesitates but slowly walk down . I give her a plate of food and encourage her to eat . She slowly eats a little bit of food and pushes her plate away .She was afraid and on edge the entire time .After she finished I take her back to the room and lay her down . I give her ,her medicine and whisper in her ear " Sleep well ". I close the door and walk away .

I didn't want to leave her alone in that house that night .I stayed there , there were my guards for protection .I didn't sleep either ,I caught up on some work .I pondered on today's events . In one day my entire world has changed . I thought of taking her to a better orphanage today but that definitely isn't gonna happen now that I know that she is mostly my Isa . The more I thought about it I was convinced that she was indeed my Isa but still I needed to take a DNA test to make sure . Rina (Adrienna's nickname )was only 16 when Isa was born . Her birth was kept a secret to prevent any attack against her .So, the systems would have not been able to identify her when she was found in America. We had initially planned to introduce her after few years when the threat was no more. But she was taken away before that . No one knows about her except our family and a few trusted staff and his men who found out .

Isabella POV

I woke up reliving one of my memories . I had come late from school that day.I quickly rushed to clean the house . I had not completed cleaning yet when the doors slammed open and an angry Sir entered . "Haven't you clean yet you bitch "he yelled . "I give you house ,clothes, and yet you disrespect me. You deserve nothing . That's why your mother abandoned you. You are a worthless piece of shit." he shouted angrily. He grabbed me by my wrist and threw me into the basement . He took his belt and whipped me till I bled .

When I my panic attack  Scary man suddenly came into the room and whispered that I am safe and calmed me during my panic attack. He put me to bed and asked me to sleep well .He went out of the room .I tried to obey him and sleep .But I couldn't help an wonder Why did he do that? He doesn't even know me . He has treated me so well today .No one had ever treated me with such care before . I was perplexed by his behavior towards me . Why was he so nice to me ? Maybe it is all a trick .But it didn't seem like it, but what do I know anyway .I slowly drifted off to sleep.