Chapter - 13

There is a lot and I mean it a lot of violence in this chapter. If it triggers you don't read this chapter. The violence ends after Adrienna POV . You can read it after that.

Adrienna POV

I was up at 2 am. I know early right. Usually I wake up at this time due to a nightmare but today was different. I woke up to visit the fuckers who decided to mess with my daughter. I wanted to go at this ungodly hour to see them as I didn't want to waste my time in the day. I wanted to spend this time with my daughter, so I went now. Damien was at home to take care of Isa. She was sleeping peacefully when I left. My hair was in a high pony. I wore a Black black blazer and dress pants. I paired it with a blood red top and heels. I wore mascara and a bold red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror. I screamed danger, power, and authority. I maintained my emotionless cold face.

I got in my car and drove away. I reached the warehouse and Carlo opened the car door for me. I saw a flash of fear in the eyes of my guard, I smirked to myself. All the men bowed down. My evil dangerous aura filled the place.

"Where are they Carlo? Take me there." I said cold.

"Si Donna," Carlo said and took me to the cell.

The fucker John and that bitch of a caretaker were in the cells. They were on the cold floor, sleeping. "They look rather peaceful don't they. Well, they don't deserve peace," I said smirking thinking of the ways to torture them. Today is going to be fun. 

"Wake them up," I barked at my men. They adhered to my orders and opened the cells And those fuckers woke up. Now I planned to wake them up my pouring scalding hot water on them or by beating them up but they woke up on their own. What a way to take all the fun.

"Please leave me, I didn't do anything. They caught me for no reason. Leave me," the caretaker Emily pleaded.

"Oh honey, do I look so kind to let you go?" I asked strangling her neck. I let go of her neck, she stumbled backward and gasped for air.

I turned my attention to John." So, what made you think you could hurt my daughter? " I asked menacingly. I saw a terrified expression on his face. "I asked a question" I yelled and kicked him in his ribs. He moved backward at smashed himself into the wall on impact. He let out a loud wail.

"It feels so good to see you in pain," I said and chucked darkly. I walked next to him and punched his face. A dark bruise began forming on his face.

"You whipped my daughter with a belt huh... well you are getting the whip." Carlo took the whip and put it in my hands and bowed. I smirked. This was no normal whip it was special. It was made of metal chains and hand little spikes. It would pierce his flesh and make him bleed. He would beg for death but of course, I couldn't give that to him so easily. He looked at the whip and his eyes widened. "Please no" he whimpered. 

"Did you leave her when she asked you?" I asked cold and dangerous.

"Give me a fucking answer," I yelled.

He flinched and whimpered," N-no."

"That's right, now face your punishment," I said and lashed the whip on his back. He let out a loud scream. Blood oozed out of his back. The spikes pierced into his skin and held onto his flesh. I pulled it out and a loud scream filled the air again. 

"You think you can abuse a child and get away with it. Face the consequences now," I yelled in anger. I lashed him with the whip a couple of times and asked my men to continue.