Chapter 4

"Ahh...Nong fourth.. This man want to rent a house..And you say to me before you rent your house..So I leave you to him..You can talk to him...Young man.. Fourth..I leave first..". Rakin Mother said

"Thank you krub Ma'am".

When Rakin Mom finally left..
The owner of the house suddenly speak

"What's your name".

"I'm Gemini-".but before Gemini say his full name the owner cut him out

"Gemini... I'm Fourth....First I will say what you need to know and payment of this house". Fourth said without waiting to the other man to respond

"First...This house have 4 room..Two room in the first floor and in the second floor have also two...I'm staying in first floor so you can only choose in the 2nd floor...You can pay your rent after the month..And don't ever touch my veggies if I don't give you a permission...". When Fourth done saying this he already to leave.. Gemini only stand their alone speechless and If the owner didn't call him.. Gemini can stay their where he standing in a few hours...

"What are you waiting for... You're the one who have no disability here...Why you're slower than me".

Fourth can't see anything but Just like what other people say if you lose one of your sense.. You other sense become more sharp so Fourth hearing ability is so good...

"Ah..Ah..Okay krub...". Gemini said following the owner of the house inside

...

When Gemini finally in his room..He see how simple the decoration of the room a simple bed, simple cabinet,a lamp etc...

Because Gemini are so tired...
He sleep early than usual he feel like
He finally find his peaceful life but not until when he wakes up in the morning

The Big Cute Dog licking his face so when he wake up his face are full of saliva

"What-"..

"You need to wake up".

"Wake up but is still so early".Gemini said yawning but when he suddenly realized the owner of the house is in room

"Wait...Why are you here". Gemini said asked confused to the man who in his room

"This is my house..So what nonsense you're saying".

"But....I rented your house...I'm paying here". Gemini said looking to the young man

"You're paying but this is still my house...I have a rules here and the first rule is you need to wake up early so I'm not the one who will wake you up using my dog and the second rule is you need to do work here to allowed you for staying my house.. Didn't Auntie say this to you".Fourth said leaving the room using his White Cane follow by Cute Big Dog who still want to lick Gemini face...Leaving Gemini being speechless again...

Rakin Mother really said to him that the owner create his rule to follow of the person who will rent his house but Gemini doesn't know his rule are like this....

🥕🥕🥕

🤣😂

Their first meeting are not sweet 😆

An:
This is the visual the way to fourth's house(When Rakin Mother said to Gemini their house slightly far(but not really)to fourth house this is what she mean they still need to pass this wood bridge to go in fourth house that's why fourth are still safe when he's going outside because this bridge are safe to a blind person)

An:This is the visual the way to fourth's house(When Rakin Mother said to Gemini their house slightly far(but not really)to fourth house this is what she mean they still need to pass this wood bridge to go in fourth house that's why fourth are sti...

And for the people who doesn't know what is white cane or what the look of it

A white cane is a device used by many people who are blind or visually impaired. A white cane primarily allows its user to scan their surroundings for obstacles or orientation marks.

 A white cane primarily allows its user to scan their surroundings for obstacles or orientation marks

[I don't know but I feel like I'm too lazy to update now because I feel unmotivated😭😭..and sometimes I'm thinking to stop writing this story (but I love writing kha🥺🥲)
I don't know anymore 😭😞]

Thank you for reading kha~

Please leave comment and vote 🙏