Chapter 18

Gemini who can't sleep laying in his bed thinking about what Fourth said to him earlier..

["Gemini...
Doctor is a cool proffession and
I think you can be successful doctor someday...". ]

The look of Fourth smiling at him while saying that difference when he smile to him before.. give him another feeling too that he can't stop thinking about it..

"Shiaaa.. Gemini... Sleep for now hah...". Gemini covering his face with his pillow flustered

...

"Mae..Krub..I'm going to the school naa krub". Gemini said preparing to leave but when he finally in their living room he see his parents with his grandfather...

"Hello..Krub..Grandpa". Gemini said

"uhmm.. How's school".

"It's okay..Krub.. Grandpa.."

"Good...I only visit today because I want all of you to know that I have business trip tomorrow and I don't know what day I will back..So Gemini keep the good work in your school..And never ever failed my expectations to you... Then..I'm leaving..". Gemini Grandpa said leaving in the Living room with his bodyguard..

"Hahhh..Son.. Don't be pressure about your grandfather hah..". Gemini mother said concerned when she see her son who always become quite and serious whenever his grandfather visiting them..

"I'm okay krub Mae...Then Mae,Por..I'm leaving too..I will be late in school..Bye".

...

Inside of the classroom the two boys who are busy with their own business..The one is writing notes and the other one who keep sighing again and again

"Gem..Are you okay..". Fourth said looking at Gemini

"Ahh..It's nothing.. Fourth..By the way fourth..You want to watch our Soccer Competition". Gemini said

"When?".

"I don't know..I think in the next two months or three months..". Gemini said

"Ahh.. The competition day is still far away..Why you already invited me .".

"Not.. Nothing..I just want to make sure.. You're available that day..Uhmm..By the way do you want to watch our practice Tomorrow..Its Saturday tomorrow so if you want..". Gemini said who hurriedly changing the topic..

"Uhmm..Okay..I have nothing to do tomorrow..So let me watch it..".

...

"Winny...Are you not joining in the competition?..Why are you not practicing with them..". Fourth ask to the person beside him who eating ice cream

They're now in the soccer field that belong to Tanapon-Norawit High School watching the players who practicing ..

The people who can only enter in this field player practicing is limited they can only invite one each person..The soccer players are only eleven so it's only few people who watching the practice including Fourth and Winny.
The other year grade are have different schedule..for now only Grade 11 and 12 players are practicing..

"Me..?..No..To the three of us.. Only Satang and Gemini can play well..I can play soccer but I'm not good like them..". Winny said who keep eating his ice cream..

"Ahh..I see..".

"Hahaha..So we can talk each other long.. Sometimes it's boring when I can only see that two man face everyday...Here taste it.Its salad flavor.. Gemini said to me you really love to eat vegetables."Winny said giving other ice cream.

"He said it to you..How did he know?..". Fourth said confused

"Ahh.. Because when we eating in canteen..You keep putting vegetable in your plate..So I think Gemini notice it..Do you know.. He's the one who buy this salad ice cream and order me to give this to you...That man.. He's really so unfair sometimes we been friends for so long but he never ever buy us something that's he is the one who took the initiative..".Winny said complaining..

Fourth look down to The ice cream in his hand clenching it tightly..

But winny abruptly scream and When Fourth look out he see the soccer ball are getting closer to him accidentally thrown by a player..
But suddenly there's a shadow
block in front of him and that shadow are the one who got hit by the ball

"I guess..
I never won't let the ball hit you again.."

🥕🥕🥕

😳😳😳

Thank you for reading kha~

Please leave comment and vote kha~🙏

{So this my comfort for knowing GeminiFourt are not part anymore of 23.5 Series hah..So we will say goodbye to NorthNight character 😭.. But GMMTV better give GeminiFourt as Main Couple in series next time kha~ hahha}