Chapter 15

When Gemini see who's in the picture..He suddenly feel dizzy..his head hurt..And there some memories that he doesn't know and voice that keep buzzing in his ear..

["Ohoiii..You two...I buy a good camera lately..I will take a picture to the newlyweds couple hahha.."

"Newlyweds Asshole...We only dating a month..ah.ah..Gemgem..Let's go..
let's give it to your friend.. Let's take a picture..."

"Okay...It's ready..1...2..3.. Post..
*Click*".]

Because Gemini feel hurt so much..He can't take it anymore and lost conscious...but before he passed out he say the name that the person he forget and remember now..

"Tee rak.......Fotfot..fourth..".

8 years ago

"Satang..... pass me the ball....Here.."

Goal!

"Ai'Shia..Gem.. until now you're still a monster in soccer..Even when we still grade 7 and now that this is our last year in highschool..Can you at least..Give us some face hah..".Said the man who wiping his sweat but suddenly his boyfriend take the towel in his hand and his boyfriend are the one who do it...

"Ai'Winny.. Don't be dramatic.. Both of you are good too..". Gemini said who looking to the love-birds keep flirting in front of him but suddenly there's a girl who approach Gemini giving him a bunch of chocolate..

"Ahh..This.."

"This is for you Phi...I'm Nook kha...I...I really admire you Phi..Uhmm..Phi..Since I start studying in this school..Phi..I..I really like you...".When Nook done saying this because of embarrassment she suddenly run..
Gemini can only scratch his head awkwardly..

"Oii.. Gemini krub... This is 100th time..That someone confess to you..What should you do hah..".Satang said who teasing Gemini

"Stop it Satang..I didn't even know how to respond to them.."

"Hahaha..You see pumpkin..They even made a fanclub just for him.. what's called again..ah.. "Mommy Fanclub"..hahhaha..".Win said tickling Gemini who doesn't know whether to laugh or cry..

"Ah..ah..You two..Stop it.. Let's play again...Winny catch the ball..".But because the two love-birds still teasing him they missed catching the ball Gemini throw to them and hit the person who sitting in the back that close to Satang and Winny

"Ouch".

"Shiaa..Are you okay..". Gemini said to the man who touching his forehead that got hit by ball..

"Ahh..Nong..I'm -".But before Gemini apologize to the man..The "Mommy Fanclub". suddenly step out

"Ai'Nong...Are you bullying our Gemini..Look at him..Why..It's like you forcing him to say sorry to you.."

"Right.. Right..Look how pitiful our Gemini.."

"Do you know who's Gemini.. He's known for being multi-talented in this school..But not only that.. Their family is the 2nd owner of this school.."

"Right..If you want to bully him.. fight us first"

Because the girls keep speaking.. Gemini can't explain to the girls that he is the one who are wrong here..

Blagh!

The girls Abruptly stop speaking when the man suddenly landed hard the book on his leg..

The man suddenly stand up and leave but he never forget to glared at Gemini direction.

"Shiaaa.. Who's that man..He so scary.."

"Right.. Right.. Let's go girl..".

"But .. Girls..You know.. He's kinda cute hehhehe".

When the "Mommy fanclub" finally leave..

Satang and Winny approach Gemini who still confused what happened..

"HAHAHA..Ai'Satang..Did my eyes deceiving me..This is only my first time seeing again that someone look at Gemini like that..Hhahhaha".Winny said who can't stop laughing..

"No.. It's not.. Because I see it too..This is miracle...Winny because we only see the people that always admired.. Gemini..". Satang said who suppressing his laugh because he see how stunned Gemini face is..

🥕🥕🥕

Ehh.. Sorry if I didn't warn you about the flashbacks hahha what a surprised 😯🤭

Next update is the New character info kha~😀

I enjoying my birthday today 🎂 (because someone gift me Fourth striped green sweater🥺) so thank you for greeting me kha~..

Please leave comment and vote kha🙏