Chapter 12

Since that day Gemini notice how weird Fourth action toward him..
Fourth even can't look at him for so long and when they talking each other he avoid physical touch that even he got close to him a little bit Fourth abruptly getting far to him...

"Nong Gemini kha~~..Why are you thinking so deeply?.".Rakin said when She see Gemini staring blankly into nothing

Gemini go outside in the house to eat in Rakin store..Rakin family selling vegetables and also cook food.. Sometimes when many people are buying in the market..Rakin selling their vegetables in the market just like what happened before but if people buying is few..they only selling cook food in their house..

"Ahhh.. Nothing Phi... It's just... Fourth avoiding me lately that I didn't know what's going on..". Gemini said eating the meat in his plate

"You have feelings for fourth right"

Gemini who got shocked by Rakin statement choked on his food..
Rakin can only give water to Gemini.

"Phi...What are you talking about..I don't have-"

"Oiii..Nong..I can see it..Both of you have feelings to each other.. You're the one are not blind here..Why can't you see your own feeling and fourth feeling hah.."

Gemini think about what Rakin said..Is he really fall in love on fourth...
He doesn't think so..

He just like when Fourth smile at him. Laugh at him because it's rare to see him happy..
His heartbeat getting fast whatever fourth face getting closer to him.
Before he doesn't like when Fourth keep ordering him around but now
he's more doesn't like when Fourth not ordering him around like now when he keep avoiding him..
He feel uncomfortable when someone keep approaching fourth for flirting in the market or when they're going outside..
And feel hurt when Fourth crying..

It is normal right..

When Rakin see Gemini didn't speak..she know all she said is true..

"Nong kha...If you really want to figure out what your feelings are...Go home now kha and see it".

...

When Gemini hear what Rakin said he go home when he's done eating..
When he enter the house gate he see fourth waiting for him..
Gemini can see the worried face of Fourth.
Gemini leave the house in the morning and he only comeback in evening that's  why he know why fourth expression are like that..

Dub!Dub!

Gemini heartbeat are getting fast when Fourth approaching him slowly
using his White Cane..

"Gemini..Why you only comeback now.. What if there something happened if you walking in the dark hah..I'm sorry..If you upset that I keep avoiding you..I have reason for that..but next time if you want to leave the house tell me when will you comeback or bring Khun Noo so he can accompany you.. Khun Noo is smart dog so even he's a dog he can call help if something happened..Or save you to the danger-"

Fourth abruptly stop speaking when Gemini pulled his neck toward him..and he realized Gemini kiss him..
Because of shocked Fourth can't respond quickly but when he realized it he suddenly pushed Gemini..

"Fourth...I'm sorry..I didn't mean to kiss you without your permission...It's just..I'm overwhelmed with my emotion..and I want to confess my feelings to you.. Fourth..I....I like you..". Gemini who realize what he's doing hurriedly explain to fourth because he's afraid Fourth misunderstood him..

"Gemini..This is so wrong.."

"Wrong?..Why..It is because we are both man-"

"No.. that's not the reason.."

"Then what is it..If you have no feelings for me..I will persuading you until you give me a chance to like me back..If not--"

"Gemini.... I'm sorry..but please..Stop liking me..
because there someone in my heart".

🥕🥕🥕

WAHHHH..The drama is here...🥲

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave comment and vote kha🙏