Chapter 13

Since that day.. Fourth didn't ever talk to Gemini..When Gemini plan to talk to him.. Fourth keep ignoring him..

"Fourth....".

Gemini who can't stand it anymore called fourth who leaving the house with his dog..

"You said to me before..You will only stay in this house for 4 months...Only one week left..You can pay me the rent after that...I hope you can peacefully leave..".Fourth said who ready to leave but Gemini called him again

"Fourth..Is that all you want to say".

"I told you.... Stop liking me... It still early to do that..".When fourth done saying this he finally leave the house leaving Gemini who still looking where Fourth standing Before..

Ring!Ring!

"Hello".

"Ohoiii..What the lazy voice you're using hah...You didn't even miss me hah".

"Mark..If you have anything to say it..Say it..". Gemini said rubbing his temple when he see mark call him.

"Ah..Ah..You really heartless friend...
I really don't want to spoil your rest..but you need to comeback in the hospital for only now..".

"Now....Why?".

"Hahh.... Your brat cousin is here..."

....

"Where is he?". Gemini said who enter Mark Office room..

"He's in your office room".

"Okay..When I'm done with him..I talk to you later". Gemini said going toward in his own office

"Ai'Gemini.. Don't loose your temper krub".Mark yelled to Gemini before he finally left.

...

A man who in black suit and handsome features that have a little bit similar to Gemini..Sitting arrogantly to the chair that supposed to be for Gemini..

Phuwin Norawit Tangsakyuen...

The only son of Tangsakyuen family..
The owner son of "Tangsakyuen Business company.."Are little bit popular in Thailand but not like the Famous "Norawit Thailand Hospital"

Because the two family are the only who can continue their grandfather legacy who are known for being successful famous business man at the same time a doctor before he retired..So that's why the two family are never become peaceful they'll always treat each other as rival and enemy..

But to the both man..Gemini are most favored one of his grandfather because he can succeed even without help of other's except for his father and mother..but because he's most favored one his grandfather are more strict to him..

But Gemini didn't like his Grandfather are more favor to him..Why.. Because ever since then..Their family have no freedom to his grandfather they always need to give him...his expectations and a perfect Norawit..

That's why this cousin of his never like him because if Gemini family never have a freedom anymore
Phuwin family are always mock by their grandfather..

Even Gemini who have good temper cannot bear the behavior of Tangsakyuen family who have arrogant and insecure attitude..

🥕🥕🥕

New character unlock 😁..

(Let me borrow the twin hahah)

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave comment and vote kha🙏