Chapter 22

When Gemini and fourth realize that there something wrong about the direction they're going

The two men decided to wait until morning so they could better see the path they were walking..

"Shiaaa..Why is it so hard to make fire?". Gemini said flustered when he keep rubbing again and again the wood that people say was the way you could make fire.

"Gem....."

"Fourth.. Don't worry..I can do it".But Gemini never succeed making fire even he spend many hours doing it..

"Gem..If I wait for you until you make a fire..I think it's going to be so dark until that happened...". Fourth said looking at Gemini who still working hard..

"But... You're injured..".

"My legs are the only one injured not my hands..Ah.ah..Let me do it". Fourth said while taking the wood from Gemini hand

...

Three days have passed but they still haven't found their way back and the food they brought is about to run out..

"Cold...".

Fourth who's body shaking so hard.. because he have a fever cause of wound infection.. Gemini can find a herbal medicine through in mountain to cure his wounds but of course.. Fourth still need a Pharmaceutical drug that will treat the side effect of infection(Fever)...

"Fourth...Are you okay..". Gemini said concerned to fourth who laying in tent beside him

"Gem...It's so cold".

"Come here..I will hug you..My body is warm..". Gemini said spreading his arms..

Fourth who desperate finding  warm thing to feel..Hug Gemini tightly..
Gemini feel Fourth body who are so hot because of fever even fourth saying he feel cold..His body are burning especially his forehead..

But Gemini can only hug Fourth..He can't do anything except this...

...

"Gem...."

"Fourth...Are you okay now.. It's still dark.. You can sleep more.. Don't worry I'm here..".Gemini pulling Fourth in his arms.

"Gem...."

"Hmmm..."

"Thank you..and I'm sorry...". Fourth said looking at Gemini eye

"Sorry for what..."

"I...If I'm not injured..We can easily both find the way to comeback there..".

"It's okay...But fourth call me weird...But being trapped here..
It's not that bad..And actually I became more true to myself...". Gemini said looking back at Fourth

"How?.."

"Uhmm... Let's me say...I..All my life... People around me always expect their expectations to me..My grandpa,my parents, random people and even my friends all people see me as a perfect person that I can do everything...but.. The time I'm with you... I realized there still a thing I can't do ... Hahaha.. Being clumsy finding the woods using for fire..and making fire.. Except to you..No one ever see me that useless.. That's the perfect man they see in their eyes are gone..".

"Gem.. You don't need to be perfect as always...and live in the people expectation..We are only human who can make  mistake...We have many things that we can do and we can't..
As long as we are true to ourselves that's enough to prove to yourself that you can live in happiness without other people expectation...and I'm glad... That's Gemini true self that other people didn't see before..I'm the one who first see it..". Fourth said smiling at Gemini while looking at his eyes..

Dub!Dub!

"Fourth....What if...

I feel something for you more than a friend..."

🥕🥕🥕

😳😳😳

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏