Chapter 38

In one month that Winny, Satang and Fourth working together to investigate no one know about this except Mix and Earth because they want it to be a secret so no one interfere..

"What did you say Mark...How fourth are in the Press Conference..".

"Just open the tv channel and you will know what I'm talking about..".Mark said then ending the call

Mark said then ending the call

Before Gemini open their tv.. There's suddenly a notification that show in his cellphone and see this news in Twitter..

In the Press Conference many reporters who keep questioning Fourth..And Fourth answer it without hesitation..

"So..Mr.Nattawat..You're nephew of Mr.Earth Nattawat..".

"Yes.."

"You said you have proof that Doc.Gemini are innocent in the false information that Mrs.Tangsakyuen reveal before..".

"Yes krub..The evidence are already posted in every social media article so all over people who want to find the truth you can read all about it in "MiEar Business Company" page...The one who find the proof to everything is The two lawyers named Satang and Winny who investigates the true information..".

When Fourth finished saying this many people go in the social media page of MiEar Business Company to see the evidence that Fourth talking about including the confession of all people who connected in the issue...

All people who read got shocked about it and guilty for easily believing the Mrs.Tangsakyuen false statement and not giving a chance to hear Norawit family side...
But the people in the Press Conference suddenly feel doubt again when some reporter asked fourth

"Is it you said it's true...And this strong evidence..How about the accident eight years ago..How can you be sure that donor never force if that person are not here..".Reporter said who obviously taking side of Mrs.Tangsakyuen

"Phi..Can you see me...". Fourth suddenly said to Reporter

"Ehh..I can..".

"You can Phi..But I can't..". Fourth said with his sarcastic voice

"Pftt-".Winny who hear Fourth dark humor can't stop himself for laughing

The two lawyers are in the back stage where they watching fourth in the stage who doing press conference for support..Mix and Earth can't attend because they have something important meeting today...So this two lawyers are the only one who can attend..

"Huhh?".

"As you can see I'm blind person...And the donor you are talking about is me".

When Fourth said this all reporters and cameraman's gasps loudly in shocked..

"But..Why you do that..You have better future and also-". Because of shocked the reporter asked this to Fourth

"Phi..Do you ever fall in love..".

"Ahh?."

"Because being in love make you do everything to your love one without waiting for return or being selfish that you will never think about yourself...Even I become blind..I never regret it.. Because I know my eyesight are safe to where is it...".

Gemini who hear all of this crying so hard that he can't even watch fourth in the Tv properly..

"Fourth.....Shia..Why you always like this..You always make me more fall in love with you...".

🥕🥕🥕

Ackk😭😭.

Every one the next update is the last chapter kha😭..

Thank you for reading 😊

Please leave comment and vote kha 🙏