Chapter 14

"Why are you here". Gemini said to the person in front of him..

"Why?... Nothing I'm just sightseeing the hospital that my cousin build through his hardwork".This was supposed to be compliment but Phuwin sound like he mocking Gemini..

"Do you think I will believe you..You just only sightseeing?. Don't lie to me.Speak..I don't want to waste my time to you..I still have something to do".Gemini said crossing his arms.

Phuwin stand up on the chair approaching Gemini slowly and stop in front of him..

"Tchh..A man like you..Acting like this is not suitable to the man who are strong using his brain but have weak body that always passed out.. It's so ridiculous to think..When Grandfather know about this.Better be prepared.". When Phuwin said it preparing to leave but abruptly stop when he heard Gemini speak

"I think.. I'm much better than you because at least I received this bad effect on my body because I keep working hard..Not like other who married their business partner just to their company not to fall down..".
When Gemini said this Phuwin glare at him but he suddenly sneer.

"Doc.Gemini..I think you're worst than me because if you remember anything..Ah.. Nevermind..I just want to say...Someday you will realize How worse you are.". Phuwin said before he finally left in Gemini office..

...

"Hahh.. Sorry.Mark.If my cousin threatened you earlier..He always like that whenever he's bored or in bad mood..".Gemini said when Mark said to him Phuwin forced him to call Gemini even Gemini still resting because his cousin are always unreasonable and childish..

"Nahhh..It's okay.. I'm the one who
disturb your rest..But..Yahh..I told to you rest there and take care yourself..But why I feel like you become more stressed hah...".Mark said who looking to the man who sitting in his office table

"Mark....I have something to confess to you...".

"Shiaaaaa... Gemini..I told you..I already like ford..So don't confess your felling-Ouch..Hey...why are hitting me".Mark said who complaining when Gemini hit his head..

"Stop... Saying.. Nonsense Mark.. I'm serious here".

"Ah..Ah..Okay..okay..I'm just teasing you..So what is it..".Mark said who got serious too

"Mark....I like someone..But he keep saying.. That I need to stop liking him because....There someone in his hearth..". Gemini said looking down but Mark know Gemini is sad and upset..

"Hahh.. Do you asked him.. Who's that someone he's talking about.."

"No..."

"You're so dumb Gemini..Why you didn't asked him..What if that person already died, never come back to him, didn't remember him anymore or that person cheat that's why the person you like can't move on".Mark said

"It's possible?".

"Nothing impossible.. Gemini if you try to asked him..If luck are in your side and this is the cause that I said why he can't still forget that person then you can help him to move on..but if you really have no chance..You know your limitations and move on to him.."Mark said tapping Gemini shoulder lightly.

...

Because Gemini can't travel yesterday Bangkok to Chiang Mai..He decided to travel tomorrow so when he arrived in Chiang Mai he hurriedly go to Fourth house.. Gemini have still spare key in gate house and door house so he can still enter but he noticed no one in the house

"FOURTH... FOURTH..". Gemini keep calling fourth inside the house..but no one really answer him so Gemini decided to go in Fourth room
Fourth room are not locked so Gemini enter..

Fourth room are simple too.. Skyblue theme color..A simple bed design chinzhilla..When Gemini look out inside of Fourth room..He noticed that there a mini photo Sticker in Fourth headboard and picture frame in the table of two person together..

And when Gemini stared who's that person with fourth..His breath stuck out.....
The person in the picture with fourth is...

Him.....

🥕🥕🥕

😶😶😶

The Photos

Picture Frame:

     [Shot by Friend of the characters]

Mini Photo:

         [Shot by friend or each other]

             [Stolen shot of each other]

Thank you for reading 😊 kha~~

(It's my birthday today kha🥺..)

Please leave comment and vote 🙏