Chapter 33

".Earth Pirapat Nattawat.. Younger brother of your father..and your uncle..", Earth said to Fourth who make him go inside but not so welcome

"So what do you want..Say it..". Fourth said it with his Stern voice

"As your uncle and you're as my nephew I have some responsibility to you....I think you still doesn't know what happened behind..why you didn't see your father right because your mother run away from my brother... Your father love your mother so much-."

"You think..My mother not love him..My mother even request to my Grandma to use his last name on my name..hah..".

"Wait...Wait..Can you let me finish first..I didn't say your mother not love my brother..Yes..They both love each other he even plan to marry your mother when she say to him that she is pregnant... but because of some major problem in our family side..Your father didn't know that our mother command your mother to leave him for better scenario..My brother doesn't know that time too why she run away..Our mother brainwashed him.. because of being heartbroken he just let it go and never find your mother again until my mother tell the truth before she passed away...My brother tried searching your mother but he find your mother passed away too when she give a birth to a child and worse scene is that the child he want to find also live to other places when he's grandma died that your father doesn't know where and being heartbroken when some of neighborhood tell him that you become blind...and because of my brother poor health.. knowing all of this is affected his life that make his life shortened..but before he died..He asked me when the time I see you..I will give the inheritance that he leave in your name..So to make your father rest in peace-".

"Are you done...". Fourth said

"What..".

"I told you if you're done...if you're done you can leave now..".

"Why..All the thing that I say to you-"

"I don't care about it.. Everything it's all the past now..I want to live my life peacefully and I can live without that inheritance or knowing about this ..My mother suffer alone  carrying me in her belly for 9 months and in the end she also died because of giving birth to me..If that so called my father are you talking about..How cruel he is not only for not showing his self in front of me..but only the inheritance that he will give to me..how pathetic..I didn't even meet my own mother alive even my father..If both of them fight their love until the end... I'm not here suffering for losing my parents..I can't blame them or hate them because they were the one who brings me in this world but you know that it's hurts me....For having a good heart that everything pain they give to me..I still wanted to knowledge them as my good parents..So Can you please leave now..".

Earth who want to speak more turn Speechless to see Fourth crying..

Mix who silent in whole time suddenly speak when he see that situation of both nephew and uncle..

"Hahhh.. N'Fourth...I'm Mix krub..If you change your mind..you can go in this place called "MiEar Business Company" me and your uncle are the owner of this company..Then we will leave first.
Let's go Earth...".Mix said pulling Earth

"But..".

"Let's go first.."

....

Outside of Fourth house..The two lover who already in their car.. Talking each other what happened earlier

"Hahh..I didn't know this is gonna happen..".
Earth said rubbing his acne forehead

"Earth... This is really gonna happen..
fourth hide his pain all this years About his parents so I can predict he gonna burst out when we trigger about it..So let's just give him a time..".Mix said comforting his Lover

"Hahhm... That's my older brother he is really idiot..I warn him that time that he need to find that truth and not believe our mother everything she say...But look he never listened and ruin everything including his family especially his son..".

". That's why as his uncle..You need to understand him don't use that business speech you're using to your client because even he desperate earlier to drive you outside of his house..I feel like he want to know more about you..and happy for knowing he still have family left..".

"It's that so..But why I feel like he want to throw me out..".Earth said

"Tchh.. Who's the person talking here..When I also first time seeing you..You stared at me also like you want to kill me and I didn't know that time you already fall in love at me  Inlove at first sight..You both the same cold in the outside side but easy to coax and soft Hearted inside.."Mix said teasing his boyfriend..

Earth can only shake his head to his boyfriend teasing who telling the truth...

🥕🥕🥕

New character unlock 😀🔓

This story are soon to end 😭
There's only a few chapters Left 🥲

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave comment and vote kha