Chapter 16

"Attention Class A students....We have new Transferred who passed in scholarship of school ....Please be quiet..and..Hear him out ".

The teacher announce this to the Class A who busy with their own business..

"Passed in scholarship?..In class A?.. Wow...Ai'Satang....This is the first in our classed that someone passed in scholarship straight to the class A".
Winny said lifting his head curious who is that transferri..

"Winny...Why is he look familiar..".Satang said staring to the transferri

"Sawadee krub.....
I'm fourth Nattawat naa krub..".

"Shiaaaa...I remember him now... He's the one who glared at you Gemini..".Winny said Loudly that make whole class turn their head toward to the three of them.
Including fourth who staring Gemini with unreadable expression...

"Mr.Winny...Please be quiet...Mr.Nattawat you can sit beside to the Classroom president.. Because he's the one who will explain to you the rules and regulations of school.. Mr.Norawit..I guess the two of you is not the first time seeing each other..". Teacher said.

When Fourth are in front of Gemini..
Gemini can't help but Gulp he doesn't know but why he feel this man really hate him..

"Can you please..Move forward ..The space is too close for the stranger to sit close together right...". Fourth said with his Stern voice

"Ah..Ah..Krub...". Gemini can only move forward awkwardly.

"Pftt-"

"Winny...Stop laughing".

"Hahaha.. Satang..This is so much fun.."

Said  the two love-birds who whispering in the back of Fourth and Gemini..

...

"Woahh..That transferred Guy is amazing too.. Look he even can beat Gemini in battle quiz..But why I feel like he do it intentionally ".Winny said who eating his lunch

"Before..You compliment other people look at your lips first..Look how messy you are". Satang said whipping the food stain in Winny lips using his hand

"But..What you said is true...I know now..Why he go in straight to the class A...Ai'Gem..Why are so quiet hah..".Satang said to the man who staring at nothing while playing his food in his plate..

"I'm just thinking.... Even though he looked at me angrily...Why I found it adorable...". Gemini didn't aware that he's smiling like a idiot man..

"Alai Wa.....What are you saying Gemini".Winny said confused

"Hah...ah.. Nothing..What is it again..". Gemini said who hurriedly changing the topic..

"We talking about the transferred Guy..but.. by the way Gemini..I think Fourth is in danger..".Satang said in low voice

"Why you think so.."

"Did you already forgot.. Fourth is a genius guy.. What if someday he will become top 1 in school and not you..Not only you will be scold by your grandfather... There's a chance your grandfather will expelled fourth..".Satang said..

Gemini can only sigh thinking about his strict Grandfather.....

🥕🥕🥕

😊😊😊

Thank you for reading kha~😊

Please leave comment and vote 🙏