#19.You break up.

( This one is going to be long so grab your popcorn and slushies' and get comfy, this will end with all of you getting back together don't worry)

Thomas:
You walked toward the map room, when you reached the door that's when you heard a female moan. You opened the door slowly seeing Thomas and Theresa making out, "Thomas!" you screamed, he turned and threw Theresa on top of a box. Theresa hated you, so she just smirked and crossed her arms. "How could you!" you screamed at him. he looked "I...she..." he said trying to find his words. "You know what Thomas . . . were through!" you said running off, tears were running down your cheeks. You walked to Minho, he was your best friend and he helped you through a lot of things. "M-Minho" you said your voice shaking. He turned and noticed the tears dripping down your cheeks. "Y/N what happened?" he asked holding your shoulders. "Thomas cheated on me with Theresa!" you exclaimed. He hugged you closer and you cried into his chest.

~Thomas's POV~

    "Theresa! I screwed up!" I screamed at her. She smirked and with a snark stated "She deserved it.". I looked at her "No she didn't!" I said keeping myself from throwing something. She grinned, "Why don't we continue..." she said trying to grab me. I shook my head and walked away from her shaking my head as I left the room, I walked toward where Y/N was. Tears stained her cheeks I feel horrible. "Y-Y/N" I said stepping toward her. She turned "What do you want?" she asked angry. I was in tears "I'm sorry! Theresa came onto me and then I!" tears were now fully out and coming. She looked at me and hugged me "Theresa hates me, and you really hurt me Thomas. But we can work on this together." she said. I smiled "I'm sorry". "I'm sorry." she said back.

Newt:

(I'm really sorry I had to do it.)
(EDIT:I'm still sorry)

    "Newt!" you screamed, he was angry at you for spending to much time with Alby. "Were just friends! I swear!" you screamed at him, he crossed his arms "Yeah 'friends'." he said adding emphasis on the friends part. You looked at him confused, "You know what Newt, were done! Over! Through!" you screamed and walked away from him. "FINE!" he screamed back at you. You walked to Alby's hammock and poked him on the shoulder, "I need you to move Newts hammock." you said annoyed. He looked at you concerned, "Newt and I broke up." his eyes went wide. "Whoa, wait what happened?" he asked, his eye brows went up. "He's thinks I'm cheating on him." you said walking off once Alby agreed to moving Newts hammock.

~Time skip to next day~

"Y/N,Y/N!!" you heard Clint yell. You turned to see him gasping for air as he stopped to talk to you. "What is it?" you said. "It's Newt he's trying "it" again" (If you know what "it" is i'm sorry). Your eyes went wide, you ran toward where you saw the group of boys. "Newt please! I'm sorry!" you screamed. He looked down his eyes were red and puffy from crying. "I love you please." you said you were now crying too. He looked down at you before shaking his head. "please come down. Please." you pleaded with him. After a few minutes he finally did so, he climbed down slowly, and stared at Alby and I. "Y/N, I'm-" he started but was interrupted by you wrapping your arms around him. "It's ok, I'm here." You said.

Minho:

    "Why don't you just go run off with your new boyfriend Newt, since you love him wayyy more!" Minho screamed at you. You were both midst and arguing when those few words came up. You had enough "Fine maybe I will!" you said stomping off, turning to look at him one last chance to say this "Were over, Minho.". You walked to your hammock and slumped down.

~Minho's POV~

I groaned, I just lost the only person that made me happy in shuckin' place. Why am I so stupid! I stayed in the map room until I heard a knock on my door, I opened it. There stood Ben he was holding a plate of food. I looked at it and sighed "I'm not hungry, sorry" I closed the door.

~Your POV (warning! This one has a lot of POV changes)

Ben walked in still holding the plate of food for Minho, Frypan looked and sighed "Is he not eating?" Ben nodded sadly. I felt bad, maybe I over reacted. Or maybe he did, it's all so confusing. Once the meal was over everyone went to their hammocks to sleep, so I did also trying to forget that me and Minho were ever a thing. Yet it's hard to forget someone you loved dearly.

~Minho's POV~

Everyone was asleep, yet I couldn't sleep. The memories of Y/N and I, everything about her danced in my head. Her hair, her smile, her laugh, it was all there. Maybe I was overthinking everything.

~Your POV

    Minho hasn't come out of his room for days now, and you're getting worried. He hasn't eaten and he's just not himself. You sighed walked to his hammock. You walked slowly until you saw him shuffle inside the hammock so that he was facing you.Wow he looked horrible...did I really hurt him that bad? you wondered. He looked at you, his eyes were puffy and red he sighed "What do you want?" he asked. You felt tears burn your eyes "Minho, I'm sorry if I hurt you." You screamed hugging him. He hugged back "I'm sorry too, I over reacted." he said.

(Part two with Galy and Alby will be up later.)