Newt Imagine #4 (AU)

(A/N: I just decided to post this so, yeah..have an mazing day!)

Your POV

You sat on the couch wrapping yourself in blankets, it was the coldest day of the year in (Y/H/T) (Your home town) and so far you weren't enjoying it. You heard someone walk down the stairs, you turned to see your boyfriend Newt walking down. He walked to the kitchen grinning, you were confused. What is he planning? you questioned slowly getting up and walking to the kitchen, seeing Newt trying to make hot chocolate. "Hey, Newt. What are you doing?" you asked him. He jumped pouring powder all over himself. "Y/N!!! I was making hot chocolate!" he whined looking at you. You smiled, "Well, you kind of got it all over yourself." you said giggling. He chuckled, "Well you scared me!" he said gesturing to the big brown splotch on his shirt. You smiled "Well you are a very scare-able person!" you said kissing his nose. He smiled then handed you a mug, you smiled at him. He linked his fingers with yours and lead you back to the couch. You snuggled with him, resting your head on his chest. He smiled kissing your head. "I love you Y/N" he said. You smiled, "I love you too, Newt." you said slowly drifting off into a deep slumber.

(Holy crap this is short...sorry DX)