Newt request #2 (AU)

(This was requested by KaileySpence! Go check her out! Also I'm sorry this took forever!)

Your POV
You say in your boring Alegbra class, when the door opened revealing a boy with blond hair, he was the average height for a boy, and not to mention your age! Your teacher looked at him, then back to his attendance sheet. He stood up and walked to the boy, "This is the new student class. Please be quiet while he introduces himself to you all." The teacher said. Everyone went quiet. "Uhh, Hi I'm Newt." He said shyly. "Well Newt, welcome to High school Algebra." The teacher said returning to his desk. Newt sat down next to the empty desk next to me. "Alright, turn to page 146 and work on the problems." The teacher said. "Hey. Can I borrow a pencil?" Newt asked me. I brought out a green mechanical pencil and gave it to him. "Thanks." He said and began his work.

~After class~

"Hey. I never acually gave this pencil back to you..uh." he said. "Kailey." I said smiling. "Kailey,that's a nice name." He said. I blushed, and took the pencil from him.

~A few days later~

Urgh, another dance I'll never get asked too. I thought seeing the posters for the spring dance. "Hey Kailey!" Newt said running up to me. He stood next to me. "A spring dance?" He asked. "Yeah, it's stupid." I said. "Well, how do you know?" He said. "Is it because you've never been asked to one?" He asked. "Umm. I-ug.Yeah I guess." I said embarrassed. "Well do you wanna go with me? I mean like as friends." He asked. I smiled and nodded, "Sure! I'll see you there?" I asked. "Yeah." He said smiling.

~At the dance~

I got there wearing a blue dress, with some black heels, and some jewlery. I looked for Newt, I saw him. He looked really good, he walked to me. "Hey, you look really good." He said. I blushed, "Thanks." I said. "Well let's dance!" He said. I laughed, "Okay! But I do suck!" I said as he dragged me into the floor. Once we hit it the song changed into a slow one. Everyone grabbed their dates, and danced. Newt placed his hand in my waist and held my other hand. We danced, and danced until our feet grew tired. We sat down and looked at the lights, "Hey. Can I have your number?" He asked. "Yeah." I said then giving him my number. "Cool thanks." He smiled.

~Months later~

"Hey!" Newt said kissing my head as he hugged me. "Hello" I smiled. "You guys are too cute." My friend Shay said. We both smiled.

(Well I hope you enjoyed it! ily!!!)