Minho Imagine #4 (AU)

(A/N: Hi guys and a very happy birthday to Ashton Irwin!!! He won't see this but I just wanted to say it...)

Minho's POV

Today was the day, I was going to propose too Y/N. I sat in my room twiddling the ring in my fingers, I sighed and put it back in my pocket. She was out with her friends, while I stayed home using the excuse of me not feeling well. I had asked my friends Thomas, Newt, and Alby to come over to help me set up. I heard the door bell ring, I jumped up and walked to the door to see them. I smiled and lead them in, and out to the backyard. They had help me set up a few chairs so her, and her friends could sit. And I had scattered flowers everywhere so that it could be a little romantic. "Do you think she'll like it?" I asked them. They all smiled then nodded, saying in unison "Of course!" I smiled. "She should be back in a few." I said getting a little anxious. "Okay we'll be right here, dude." Thomas said patting my shoulder. I nodded and got into place, the back patio door opened to reveal Y/N and her friends. I smiled, she looked at me confused. "Whats all this?" she asked looking at everything. I smiled and walked to her.

Your POV

Minho had walked to me and grasped my hands in his, he smiled looking into my eyes. "Y/F/N (your full name) you have made me the most happiest person there could ever be. And hopefully I did the same for you, and so there's this question I have been dying to ask you. Y/N, will you marry me?" Minho said. I felt heat rise my cheeks, and tears pool into my eyes. I manged to finally say, "Yes!". He smiled and wrapped his arms around and kissing me. He placed the ring on my ring finger. I smiled and looked at the ring, "I love you, Minho." you said kissing his cheek. He smiled, "I love you too, sweetheart." you smiled.

(it's not that short right?)