#21. He's sick.

(:3)

Thomas:(The maze)

"Thomas?" you asked looking for him in his hammock, but saw nothing. You got into your shoes and walked out into the dark glade. You saw the bathroom light on, you knocked on the door, when you heard the horrible sound of someone emptying their stomach. "Thomas are you okay?" you said hoping it was him, and not some other Glader. "Nooo." he groaned, you sighed "Well finish up and get back to your hammock and try to sleep, I'll get you a bucket." you said waiting for him to open the door. He finally did, he looked like he had been ran over. "Hey, lets go." you said linking his hand with yours. You got to hammock and he laid down, you walked back out and got an unused bucket. You sat down next to him hammock and waiting for him to fall asleep. He finally did, after two hours.

Newt:(AU)

Newt groaned as he got up, you looked at him as his face showed much pain. "Newt, sweetie just lay down. I'll get you what you need." you said pushing him down onto the couch. He groaned "I want Tylenol, and water." he said looking at you. Newt just came down with the worst cold ever, and he's not enjoying it. You nodded and walked into the kitchen getting what he asked for. You came back to Newt as he sat there rubbing his aching head. You handed him the pill and water, he gulped them both down. He laid back and soon fell asleep with little snores escaping his mouth.

Minho:(The Scorch)

Minho sneezed and coughed while we were walking through the sand. You looked at him with concern, Thomas came to your side poking you "Is he okay?" he asked pointing toward Minho. You shrugged "I don't know." you said. "Minho babe? You good?" you asked him. He responded with only a sneeze and a sniffle. "Okay we need to stop!" you shouted and Minho stopped right when you said it. Yeah, he isn't feeling well you thought as he sat down on a rock. You walked up to him and placed your hand on his forehead. "Oh baby, you're burning up." you said. He shook his head and looked at you "It's the heat." he stated. "Sweetie maybe we should stop." you said pulling him into a hug. He sighed and soon nodded agreeing with you. "Love you." he said. "Love you too." you said back kissing his forehead.

Alby:(The maze)

Alby looked upon the Glade and, sighed he looked a little pale. Poor guy, I better go check on him. You walked up to him and kneeled down. "Alby? Are you feeling okay?" you asked. He shook his head and laid down slowly. "Well what's the matter?" you asked him. He groaned "Everything hurtsss." he said bringing the 's'. "It looks like you've come down with a little bit oft he flu." you said feeling his head. "But-" you put him off my saying "Newt and I watch after the Glade for a little, you need to get some rest.". He nodded and laid down soon falling into a deep slumber.

Gally: (AU)

You sat in your study room, reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. You stopped when you heard someone running toward your up stairs bathroom. You got up placing the bookmark where you were reading and waddled up the stairs to the bathroom. You waited outside the door until it opened, you saw your boyfriend Gally grasping his stomach painfully and wiping his mouth from his contents. "Gally? Do you need anything?" you asked him as he walked back into your room laying down on the bed. "Cuddle?" he said like a 5 year old. "Okay." you said crawling into bed snuggling your head into his chest. After 4 minutes of non stop talking, he finally drifted off and you could feel his light breaths as you laid on his chest.

(Here we go! I have like really bad writers block XD I'm thinking of writing a new book soon too! XD)