FINAL|Gally imagine #5

(Last imagine!! D:)

Your POV

"Hey, Gally!" You said jogging to Gally Maybe I can actually tell you without people near you. You thought seeing Gally alone in the Builder tent. He turned and smiled, once you reached him He wrapped you in a tight hug. It sort of felt like you were being crushed, but you didn't mind you loved his hugs.
"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be working?" He asked. You smiled, "Nah, I took the rest of the day off." you lied smiling at him. He nodded, understanding. "Do you want to help me build a chair?" Gally asked. You nodded quickly, Gally has NEVER asked me to build something with him, it would be prefect to tell him!. You thought as you grabbed some nails, and a hammer. "Okay you know how to do this right?" Gally asked. You rolled your eyes, "Yeah. Your the one who taught me!" You exclaimed smirking. He chuckled and began to hammer, and you did also. You had finished one leg, and started on another. You were now hammering the third nail when you accidentally hit your finger. You yelled and dropped the hammer on your foot, which also made you yell. "Are you okay?" Gally asked, rushing over to you. You held your foot, and felt tears threaten your eyes. You've never cried in front of Gally, because he wants a STRONG girl. "Babe?" He asked. You began to cry from the pain, "Gally, it hurts!" You exclaimed. "Okay, I'll get you to the Med-Jacks. Can you stand up?" He asked. You tried, but pain shot through your body once you tried to put pressure on your foot. "Okay, um." Gally said. He grabbed your waist, and lifted you up carrying you bridal style.

-Time skip-

You had actually broke your finger, and part of your foot. Well this is fun. You thought as you stared at your foot, and finger. "Hey babe, sorry about that. Maybe I shouldn't trust you with a hammer." Gally joked. You snickered, as Gally sat down near you placing his arm around you. "Gally, I need to tell you something." You said. He looked at you a little afraid. "Gally, I-I'm pregnant." You said afraid of what he might do. He laughed, surprising you. "Really? Y/N, that's great!" He exclaimed kissing your cheek. "B-This isn't a place to raise a child!" You said surprised. "We'll make it work! Im shucking the luckiest man alive!" He said. You smiled, "How far along are you?" He asked. You smiled, "A month." You said. He smiled

-8 months later-

You laid on your back, on yours and Gally's bed, your stomach had grown bigger and there was only a few days or something until the baby would come. You sighed, as you traced little figures on your stomach. You smiled, but then it changed to horror. You had felt sosomething, cold, and wet explode from under you. You looked down to see the bed was wet. Shuck! My water just broke! You though as you slowly got up. You stood up, and opened the door, and wobbled out into the Glade. "Hey, Y/N! If you needed to pee,you should have gone to the bathroom!" A Galder shouted at you. You felt a sharp pain, everywhere. Gally had ran to you, "Are you okay?" He asked frantically. "Gally, the baby is coming." You said as another sharp pain filled you. "Clint, Jeff!" Gally yelled, both boys ran to you helping you to Med-Shed.

-Skip that stuff.-

You were holding Gally's hand as you pushed, screaming. "Two more!" Jeff said. You breathed, and pushed again, another scream escaping your lips. "Come on, Y/N! Just one more!" Jeff said. You pushed once more, hearing the glorious sound of a baby crying. You sighed, and settled a little as you see Clint smile. "Its a girl." He said wrapping the baby in a cloth, and giving her to you. You smiled, "Poor baby, she's got daddy's eyebrows." You said. Gally rolled his eyes. "What should we name her?" Gally asked. "What about Y/B/N ( Your baby's name)?" You questioned. Gally smiled, "I love it my sailor." He said kissing your head. You smiled.

-2 years later-

"Mommy! Look uncle Minho!" Your daughter screamed running to Minho, you laughed. You and Gally walked to Minho, Minho picked up Y/D/N. "Well she's definitely got Gally's eyebrows." Minho said. "Thanks." Gally said rolling his eyes. "Boot!" Your daughter screamed pointing to Newt. Newt smiled, walking to Minho. "She gets Minho, but not Newt. Bloody hell." Newt said. You laughed, "Daddy!" Your daughter said pointing to Gally. You smiled, as your daughter snuggled into him. Gally smiled, "Hot damn! That's adorable!" Minho exclaimed, making Thomas laugh. "Damn!" Your daughter said. Your eyes went wide, as did Gally's. "Whoops." Minho said.

(I like this one :D)