Thomas Imagine #4 (AU)

(A/N: So I've decided to do some AU's on each of them! Yay! Bye!)

Thomas's POV

I was sat in my room cuddled next to Y/N, her soft breathing soothing everything that was troubling me. I looked down as she turned in her sleep, I smiled and turned on the TV. I turned down the volume so that she couldn't hear it. "What are we watching?" I heard Y/N ask. I smiled, and shrugged "I'm channel surfing." I said scrolling through the channels. She cuddled next to me burying her face in my chest. "Why don't we watch a movie?" she asked. I nodded, "Yeah sure, but what one?" I asked rubbing my imaginary beard. She giggled, and got up looking through the movies. "What about this one?" she asked holding up 'The Notebook'. "We've seen that so many time though." I said. She pouted, "But I like the ending." she said. I smiled, "Fine, but if I fall asleep don't blame me. Blame the movie." I said laughing as she put the movie in. She curled up next to me as the movie began. I felt my eyelids become heavy, I soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

Your POV

I smiled as I noticed Thomas had fallen asleep. I laughed and turned back to the TV, I kissed his nose. I continued watching the movie until I too fell asleep.

(It's short as hell sorry..)