Minho Imagine #3

Minho's POV
Of course my only crush would like the strongest guy in the shucking glade. And before you say anything thing, no it's not Gally. She likes Alby, but I want to have her!  I know Alby is our leader , but can't I mean, it's me. Minho, the greatest of all. I sighed while running behind Ben, "Minho? Whats the matter you haven't pointed out any of my missed marks or anything?" Ben said. I shook my head "Nothing , just keep going." I said soon running into Ben. "Dude, you're not supposed to stop!" I screamed at him. He shook his head like an annoyed 5 year old, "Tell me what's wrong." he said crossing his arms. "I like Y/N! But she doesn't like me back, okay!" I screamed. Ben looked at me, "Really?" he said I looked at him with a 'really' face. He smiled, "Lets go back to the Glade, maybe you'll be able to tell her." he said. I shook my head, "No.", '"Yessss." he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me, making me trip over a root. I felt my ankle turn a way it should not. I yelled in pain, Ben's eyes went wide "Oh my Shuck! I'm so sorry Minho!" he said helping me up. "Do you think it's broken?" he asked. I shook my head "No, it's sprained really badly." I said as I limped past walls, with Ben holding my weight up. I limped into the Glade Newt ran up to me and asked me what happened. "I sprained my ankle badly." I said. "Y/N, Clint, Jeff!" Newt screamed as the three ran to me helping me. They laid my down on a bed and braced me for what was about to happen, Jeff and Clint held my leg straight and Y/N held my hand so that I could squeeze it. (Jeez sounds like he's giving birth XD) (Still the funniest thing I've written! They snapped my ankle back into place as I yelped out of pain and squeezed Y/N's hand. The pain was unbearable! They wrapped my ankle up as I was given water and food each day until I could care for myself. Y/N cared for me as much as she could.

Your POV

Oh shuck you thought as you soon realized your new feelings for Minho. You decided, why not tell him slowly give him hints before but tell him, ya know cuz there's nothing better to do in the Glade. You walked into the room where he was staying. You walked in as he looked bored as ever. "Hey, Minho." you said helping him drink and eat. He mumbled out a "Hi..". "Well uhh, how are you?" you asked looking at him. He mumbled something incoherent. You blushed and smiled, "Come on kid, speak up." You said giggling. Minho roller his eyes. You walked up to him, crossing your arms. "Rolling your eyes doesn't make you less cute Minho." You said. You watched a shocked expression show on his face, "What?" he said blushing. You smiled and nodded, "Oh my gosh Minho, I think you're hot!" He sat there for a minute before getting up and kissing your lips, you heard someone walk in and then walk out. You looked at Minho who had the brightest smile on his face. "Who walked in?" you asked. Minho laughed then said "Alby.".