Minho request #1 (SMUT)

(This was requested by @MinhoLover12 go give them love! They love Min Hoe (heh) like I do! Have fun! WARNING:SMUT)

Your POV

Wow. I gawked at a shirtless Minho. I haven't seen this much of him, I would neever have thought of having a crush on your best friend but I do! "Hey Y/N? What cha' lookin' at?" Newt asked smiling. You jumped, "Nothing!" I said. Newt let out a chuckle, "Well I'm expecting girls would love to look at 23 shirtless boys. Oh! Is that Minho? Your crush?" Newt cooed. I rolled my eyes, "Slim it, Newt!" I said slapping his shoulder. He got up laughing, and walked away.

-time skip-

"Okay! Welcome to the Glade Jason! Our new Grennie! How does it feel Max?" Alby asked. "Fells good!" He said raising a glass of Gally's drink. "Hey Y/N." I heard Minho say. I turned he held out a glass for me. I smiled clinking the glass against his and taking a drink.

After a few drinks I feel woozy, and if you didn't catch it I'm drunk. And so is Minho, and almost everyone else. "Hey follow me." Minho whispered into my ear. I turned to face him, he smiled and took my hand. He lead me to the map room. I was confused, "Minho, what are-" I was cut off by Minho kissing me. But it wasn't a drunk 'you'll regret it later' kiss, it was censure. I melted into it, Minho's hand traveling up to my bra. He unclapsed it, his body grinding into me. He pulled back from my lips to breath. His hands went from my bra, to the bottom of my shirt. He took it off, and smiled. "Minho?" I questioned. He let out a chuckle, and began to kiss my neck. I moaned, I felt him smirk against my neck.

-Skip taking clothes off, cuz I'm lazy-

Minho's bottom half is even better than his top! (Oh my god....what is wrong with me.) I couldn't help but stare, "You like what you see?" He whispered alcohol still strong in his breath. I nodded, a little afraid but turned on. He grabbed me forcefully and turned me over onto a box that held old map drawings. "Ready?" Minho asked, I nodded. He slammed his member into me. I moaned, as Minho grunted. "Minho! Faster!" I exclaimed, just then Minho gained speed thrusting in, and out. I could feel the end coming closer, Minho was a grunting mess, and I was a moaning mess. I moaned loudly, as I felt Minho's warm juices flood in me. Me, and him were both breathing heavily. "Well." Minho said placing on his pants. "Good that." I said putting on my bra, and pants. Minho walked to me, and kissed my forehead.

-The next day-

"Hey Minho." I said walking to him. He smiled, "Hey." He said. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm sore." I said. He chuckled. I guess that night was sort of an accident, but it was a good accident.

(Was that okay? If it isn't I'm sorry!)